5.0 out of 5 stars Works for the original 8.5" Boogie Board, too.
Published 17 months ago by Laura

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case
This is a good case. I just wish it had a place to store the stylus pen that comes with the Boogie Board.
Published 9 months ago by Jon G

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for the original 8.5" Boogie Board, too., August 14, 2013
This review is from: Boogie Board 8.5 JOT Neoprene Jacket for Tablets (AS05085BLKA0000) (Personal Computers)
My son got a Boogie Board tablet for his birthday, and it seemed so handy that I got one for myself, too. He has the case with the pen pocket on the side, but I wanted something a little more streamlined for my purse. After looking at the options on Amazon, I took a chance on this case, even though it's designed for the Jot, not the original, more basic model. It's exactly what I wanted! The original Boogie Board fits into it perfectly, and with the pen clip on the top, there's no need for a pocket on the side. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bogie board neoprene jacket, August 10, 2013
Great protection for boogie board and whatever is written on it. Keeps information safe and stops other markings. Recommend this item highly

5.0 out of 5 stars Boogie Board 8.5 JOT Neoprene Jacket for Tablets, April 15, 2014
Perfect for my Boogie Board 8.5-Inch LCD Writing Tablet. Good protection, but wish it had a zipper and a pocket for the stylus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 22, 2014
This is a must have accessory for your boogie board. Protects the board nicely. Material is nice and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good protective Sleeve!, January 5, 2015
I use this jacket over my Jot when I'm on campus. I like to keep all of my electronics protected and my Jot is no exception. The neoprene in this jacket doesn't smell unlike some other products made of it and it feels good to touch. I've dropped my Jot with this on a few times (one really bad on concrete) and my jot was fine. The jacket received a minor blemish and my Jot was okay! It you have a Jot I would recommend that you order this because it won't hurt your pocket and you will receive a quality product. The only con I can think of is this does pick up dust on the outside frequently so be wary of where you set this thing down. If you're a little OCD about clean screens, keep this Jacket free of dust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2014
Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Boogie Board, June 21, 2014
I really like my boogie board. I find it very useful and I take it with me when I go to the store.I could not believe how fast I received it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boogie Board 8.5 JOT Neoprene Jacket, May 19, 2014
Work perfect for both of our Boogie Boards- Wife keeps it in her purse and no messing up the screen while sleeping in the cover = ) Also, keeps our childs scratch and drop free for the most part. Excellent fit, material and overall finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft light and it protects, May 4, 2014
Seba C Wright (AUSTELL, GA, US) - See all my reviews
This product helps protect the tablet from wear and tear and its light weight and feels really nice to the touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prevents marks, May 3, 2014
Was getting marks on the tablet in a purse. This stopped them. Now, the grocery list is easy to read.