5.0 out of 5 stars Works for the original 8.5" Boogie Board, too.
Published 13 months ago by Laura

Published 10 months ago by Ireland Mom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for the original 8.5" Boogie Board, too., August 14, 2013
This review is from: Boogie Board 8.5 JOT Neoprene Jacket for Tablets (AS05085BLKA0000) (Personal Computers)
My son got a Boogie Board tablet for his birthday, and it seemed so handy that I got one for myself, too. He has the case with the pen pocket on the side, but I wanted something a little more streamlined for my purse. After looking at the options on Amazon, I took a chance on this case, even though it's designed for the Jot, not the original, more basic model. It's exactly what I wanted! The original Boogie Board fits into it perfectly, and with the pen clip on the top, there's no need for a pocket on the side. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bogie board neoprene jacket, August 10, 2013
Great protection for boogie board and whatever is written on it. Keeps information safe and stops other markings. Recommend this item highly

2.0 out of 5 stars Would rate five stars for function, but item reeks of chemical smell that won't come out..., November 22, 2013
The jacket works great, so there is nothing wrong with its actual function, but the chemical smell from these is atrocious! It absolutely reeks of strong chemicals and still smells strongly after washing twice in the washing machine! I don't know what sort of toxins have gone into this, but they seriously need to redo the fabric or something, to use a safer alternative. I would rate 5 stars on actual use, if it weren't for the terrible chemical smell, as there is otherwise nothing else wrong with this, and the boards (both older and new models) fit into it perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOGIE BOARD, April 5, 2014
I was a little disappointed in this item's quality. The screen did not fill the area it was supposed to, but it may have just been the one I purchased. It wasn't worth the bother of trying to get it replaced. I haven't used the item very much and bought it for my grandsons to use when they visit. I don't know that I would recommend this item for purchase. I rated it high, because it is great idea. Not too impressed with the application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2014
Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 22, 2014
This is a must have accessory for your boogie board. Protects the board nicely. Material is nice and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boogie Board, June 21, 2014
I really like my boogie board. I find it very useful and I take it with me when I go to the store.I could not believe how fast I received it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boogie Board 8.5 JOT Neoprene Jacket, May 19, 2014
Work perfect for both of our Boogie Boards- Wife keeps it in her purse and no messing up the screen while sleeping in the cover = ) Also, keeps our childs scratch and drop free for the most part. Excellent fit, material and overall finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft light and it protects, May 4, 2014
Seba C Wright (AUSTELL, GA, US) - See all my reviews
This product helps protect the tablet from wear and tear and its light weight and feels really nice to the touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prevents marks, May 3, 2014
Was getting marks on the tablet in a purse. This stopped them. Now, the grocery list is easy to read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›