Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boogie Board Stylus Clip/Magnet Kit for Boogie Board 8.5 Inch LCD Writing Tablet (Black)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 8, 2010
I always wondered where you could put the Boogie Board pen when not in use. The pen holder is very useful and covers the erase button. Honestly, I have never accidentally erased a screen but there is peace of mind having the pen holder over the button. It easily slides one way or another when you do want to erase. The magnets are nice too. You can put the Boogie Board right on the fridge where it belongs.
on August 27, 2013
First things first.
The magnets are 4 self adhesive rectangle strips that adhere directly to the back of the Boogie Board. So if you don't need the pen clip, then take a trip to the craft section of a store, and buy magnet tape. It IS the exact same thing.

Second thing.
I bought a Boogie Board (and am loving it), and purchased the magnet kit separately within the same purchase from AMAZON.com. Oddly enough, the Boogie Board package came with the magnet/pen kit. Also, the directions for the Boogie Board acknowledge that some of the boards come with the magnet/pen kit, and some just do not. It sounds like they are admitting to poor quality control with the items that leave their warehouse.

Bottom line.
If ordering a Boogie Board, do not order this Magnet/Clip kit until you receive your Boogie Board. It may already come with it! If it doesn't, consider just buying your own magnetic tape.
on December 30, 2010
Works great on our metal front door. Our entrance hallway is unheated and the cold temperatures don't seem to bother the Boogie Board's LCD. I'm disappointed the stylus holder and magnets weren't included with the purchase of the basic Boogie Board.
on February 16, 2013
The Boogie Board and the Clip/Magnet kit was a gift for my parents. The kit is a great idea, just kind of pricey for what it is. That being said, they like being able to hang their Boogie Board on the refrigerator and they use it daily.
on November 11, 2015
Simple clip and 4 magnet stickers. If you are buying a boogie board for the first time, there is no need to by this. Your boogie board would come with the clip and the magnetic stickers. I didn't know and expected this to be an add-on.
on February 19, 2012
This item works for another version of the boogie board not for the RIP so I wasted my money on this item. The companion products were not listed.
on June 26, 2014
Works great. Just what I needed for my Fridge. The magnets to not stick to the back of it after a while though. My Boogie began falling off the fridge because the magnets don't stick to it. I added double face tape on the back of the magnets to help them out.
on January 18, 2014
I bought this item for my husband for his birthday. He's a gadget guy. He loved this. He finds lots of uses for it from creating diagrams for projects to leaving messages for me. What a great idea for him.
on August 25, 2013
This is no more than an Etch-a-Sketch. Since you can pick up the stylus and move it around, it makes drawing pictures easier, but other than that I don't see a use for it. I bought it for my four-year-old grandson, and he enjoys drawing and erasing on it, but I can't see it for an adult at all.
on August 21, 2013
Although the original board comes with these items included - I found it's always a good thing to have a spare or spares around. I'm toying with getting another board for my house and work to leave messages and to for making lists, so these will come in handy. Also, although I haven't lost a stylus yet - because of its stylus clip; I like be ready - especially when grands are involved.