5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for pacifiers!
Published on March 25, 2010 by T. A. Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars for Booginhead and MAM pacifier combo users, i recommend...
I bought this booginhead as my MAM pacifier straps were useless. Unfortunately the booginhead and MAM pacifier dont work comfortably (at least for my son) together so I used the plastic circular piece from the MAM strap system and attached it to the loop on the BooginHead. NOW it is a perfect strap! I recommend trying this for any other MAM users!
Published on December 28, 2010 by A. R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for pacifiers!, March 25, 2010
I purchased this to use when traveling on an airplane for my 6 month old and his toys. As we all know, toys get flung but this can attach to almost all infant toys. Guess what? No toys on the floor! The toys I have used it for are: Sophie the Giraffe, The Winkle, and Learning Curve's Star teething blanket. The loop fits right over the giraffe and can loop thru the blankie and winkle. A must to purchase!!!!!Booginhead Pacifier Holder, Orange Grey Stripe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 5, 2009
Mel (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
My son uses the soothie pacifier and I first purchased a holder made my soothie, but it doesn't work at all. It's heavy and poorly designed. I came across this one on the Amazon site and decided to give it a try because it's so hard to keep track of his pacifier and not let it fall to the ground when we are out and about. This one works great! I highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Booginhead and MAM pacifier combo users, i recommend..., December 28, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pacifier clip., March 15, 2010
KG (Chandler, AZ) - See all my reviews
I have the green and blue striped clip, and I like it a lot. The stripes aren't painted on, but actually woven into the ribbon, so I haven't had any problems with the paint coming off. I have been using my pacifier clips for several months, and I haven't had any problem with the buckle breaking. These work the best for soothies out of anything else I have found.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap is too long compared to other pacifier holders, August 19, 2011
The strap is really long compared to other pacifier clips I have so it ends up wrapped around my son's neck when he rolls around unless I clip it down by his belly. He's 5 months and 80th percentile in height so it's not like he's just too short for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the GumDrop pacifer, October 6, 2011
Our baby only liked the hospital pacifer and that thing is horrible!! We got her to switch to the similar gum drop pacifer, but were spending too much time picking up off the floor and washing it off. This is the only paci-leash I've seen that will work with that model. Looks great, functions great. She can grab her own pacifer by grabbing the cord now.

We don't let her sleep with it though (use a loose pacifer)... seems like there would be some dangers with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this, June 25, 2011
I bought one of these pacifier holders for my son months ago and it has been one of the best purchases EVER, so I bought this one as a gift to a neighboring mom who is constantly chasing her kid's soothie across the floor. She told me when I gave it to her that she tried to make one herself after seeing my booginhead holder, but hers broke within hours of its creation. These are well made and will last forever. I like that I can use it on any kind of pacifier, though my son still prefers the one he got at the hospital. Super cute. I highly, highly recommend this product and have bought several as gifts now.

1.0 out of 5 stars RUSTS! Avoid!, April 5, 2011
My son licks and chews the string so I rinsed it off in the sink. I dried it off and then let it air dry on a towel. Well, wouldn't you know the metal rusted. What an expensive piece of trash! I wish there were a better product, since the other ones are too bulky. Sad about this one!

2.0 out of 5 stars works great, but clamp broke after a week, November 23, 2008
works great, but clamp broke after a week. Save your money, trying to find a product with a better clamp

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Pacifier Clip, November 15, 2009
Beth K. (Mukilteo, WA) - See all my reviews
These pacifier clips have the best connections at both ends. The clip attaches easily to her clothes or harnesses. The loop for the pacifier (or any toy) is much sturdier than the velcro that seems to come on so many others. We have several of these. My only complaint is that after a lot of use the clip has worn out a little bit and won't attach to thin items (though it still works on some things).