Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Booginhead Pacifier Holder, Blue/Green/White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Blue/Green/White|Change

on March 25, 2010
I purchased this to use when traveling on an airplane for my 6 month old and his toys. As we all know, toys get flung but this can attach to almost all infant toys. Guess what? No toys on the floor! The toys I have used it for are: Sophie the Giraffe, The Winkle, and Learning Curve's Star teething blanket. The loop fits right over the giraffe and can loop thru the blankie and winkle. A must to purchase!!!!!Booginhead Pacifier Holder, Orange Grey Stripe
44 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2009
My son uses the soothie pacifier and I first purchased a holder made my soothie, but it doesn't work at all. It's heavy and poorly designed. I came across this one on the Amazon site and decided to give it a try because it's so hard to keep track of his pacifier and not let it fall to the ground when we are out and about. This one works great! I highly recommend it.
on November 7, 2015
I LOVE these pacifier clips by Booginhead! I bought a few of these as well as some from Ulubulu. I have to say that I definitely prefer these over the other brand. These clips are much longer, have a larger loop to attach the pacifier on to and the clip seems to be less difficult to open. They clip on easily and stay in place well. You can hand wash them and then to dry them, I hook the loop on the edge of my Boon Lawn drying rack. They come in a lot of fun colors and patterns too which is a bonus!
review image
on December 26, 2013
I thought these clips were great, until a few weeks of baby drool and a couple trips through the washing machine had the metal clip rusting. Yuck! Dont' waste your money. Try a pacifier holder with a plastic clip instead. I love the PBnJ paci holders!
on August 5, 2014
Really great! It is so nice not to have to worry about the binky going onto the dirty floor any more! The metal clasp also has some grippy rubber inside it. I'm sure a toddler could get it off but not a baby. The color of the Delicate Dot Green is not too intrusive and is fine for a boy. Note that the other end is as depicted and if your binky doesn't have a hole to loop through then you will have to make one.
on May 27, 2015
We love Booginhead pacifier clips, and they are now the only ones we will use! We've tried several different clips (most from baby shower gifts), and by far, this has been the very best. It is truly universal, so as long as the pacifier has a spot to loop it through, this will work. It is also simple for parents to open and close the clip, unlike some other brands that made my fingers hurt attempting to pry it open. And while it is simple for parents, my little one has never been able to pry it off whatever it is clipped to or figure out how to open it.

The pacifier clip is very well constructed from durable fabric that is easy to spot clean and doesn't show ny signs of loose strings at all. The metal clip is very securely fashioned and I have no fear of it coming detatched at all.

Truly wonderful. Has been one of our top used baby items!
on April 15, 2016
This has held up for about a month of intense chewing (son is about to teethe). I'm impressed, like the sturdy feel of the instruction, and think it's pretty, too! The clip feels firm, and I don't worry that it will break.
on January 9, 2015
We pulled the plug at 5 months, but when he was using a pacifier this made it possible to always find it. We loved it. You can find it in the dark, and it will make your life more stress free. Typically, when you need the pacifier...you NEED it and don't want to spend even 10 seconds looking for it.

Short enough that he can't choke on it...clips right onto his clothes...I couldn't live without one now after having used it.
on March 16, 2015
Great product! My son loves the Avent Soothies pacifiers and I couldn't find a clip for that brand anywhere. These clips are easy to open and close, easy to remove and put on another pacifier, the strap is the perfect length, and the designs are adorable. These should be sold in stores they are so great, but until then I will purchase them here.
on December 15, 2015
I always thought these things were just a novelty item, but I broke down and bought one after my kiddo constantly threw his Nuk to the ground at stores (yuk!). So glad I bought it. Now I don't have to constantly Nuk check him or look for a place to rinse off the Nuk after he throws it to the ground and hair and dirt gets stuck to it. This one is even better as he can't pull this off his shirt or coat. It also is not bulky. The only down side is if my son is using it and falls asleep (say moving my sleeping kid from the car to crib), it is a pain to un-thread the holder from the Nuk without pulling the Nuk out of the sleeping childs mouth (since I prefer him to not have this in his crib without me supervising). But, it is still awesome, buy one!