Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boohbah: Umbrella
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 7, 2009
The product was promptly delivered and was in excellent condition. I was very happy with the product. And my granddaughter loves it...Thank you, Pat
on January 1, 2013
We are big Boohbah fans so, like the other Boohbah DVDs, this did not disappoint. It's silly, quirky and fun.
on March 10, 2007
I know two - two year olds who love this. You can interact with your kids and play on the computer at the same time! If your kids want to play on the computer - they can with this! This will keep them focused on one thing for at least an hour - more than you can say for most "toys" for two year olds.

All of the boohbah computer games that I've seen so far have been amazing. Teaching kids to wiggle and play - to become involved with art that can be printed out on a computer printer - to make all the noise they want through the games and boohbah adventures!
on November 11, 2008
My 18 month old loves saying boohbah, and since it went off the air we bought the dvd. he loves it.
on October 15, 2014
My son loves BoohBah - very hard to find much on Boohbah - so finding these DVD's are great!
on February 9, 2009
I order this video for my children, and they ship by usps, now my order pass 3 days but I still did not receive my order