5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Indeed, January 14, 2014
This review is from: The Book of Awakening Inspiration Cards (Tarcher Inspiration Cards) (Cards)
Each morning, I read one beautiful thought from my attractively packaged little box of inspirations card. I keep my card out all day so that I might recall the daily message. My cards are packaged small enough and lovely enough that I keep it on my desk by my computer. Having these inspirational daily thoughts close by makes it convenient to share though email with those I love. What a wonderful gift that keeps on giving this would be for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mark has done it again, February 15, 2014
I have bought his books and loved them so I couldn't wait to get the cards. I was not disappointed. I am a Yoga teacher and they are great to use as a theme or an affirmation for my classes.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is nice. Great to pull out one card a day ..., July 19, 2014
Carol A.F. (Proud Of United States Of America) - See all my reviews
This is nice. Great to pull out one card a day and receive messages from your higher self. Works well with the companion book.

4.0 out of 5 stars elegant and insightful, April 16, 2014
These cards draw you into a lovely thought for the day. Enriching, elegant, thoughtful, has depth, wisdom, spaciousness. You can use one card for a bookmark, or set it on your desk as a reminder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspirational., April 10, 2014
I like these cards. Instead of buying the book, I decided to buy the cards. I put one up every week at my desk for reflection. Good quality and I love the photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret message, March 23, 2014
Great inspirational messages. Helps you reflect about your life and enjoy things more often, specially your self and is a great joy to read them every day

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 14, 2014
I love everything Mark Nepo writes...so, inspirational!

5.0 out of 5 stars read one every day. Very impressed, Makes me ..., January 7, 2015
Anne Winston (dayton, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
read one every day. Very impressed, Makes me think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 8, 2015
Best Inspiration Cards Ever!

The Book of Awakening Inspiration Cards (Tarcher Inspiration Cards)
$15.95 $12.93