Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Big Book of Bieber: All-in-One, Most-Definitive Collection of Everything Bieber
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 4, 2012
MOST AMAZING BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!! People with Bieber Fever will not be disappointed!! I read it 14 times now and the pictures are wonderful!
on July 3, 2012
I bought this item for my sister because she is a huge justin fan. I was not sure if she would like it but i took a risk. She ended up loving it, She says it has alot of info never heard about the prince of pop. She said its good for and fan.
on February 15, 2012
My niece requested the book for her birthday. Even though I have not read the book, I am positive it is everything she wanted. I haven't heard any complaints from her.
on December 10, 2012
No problems with this product...definitely reccomend...i think this gift will be a hit for any belieber young or old..lol
And it really is a BIG BOOK!
on October 28, 2012
I purchased this book for my young neighbor friend. For days I saw her glued to it. It has healthy and fun info for young people of this generation.
on November 4, 2012
perfect for a fan. The book is made very nicely and looks like it will last long.i know it erik be in her hands alot.
on December 16, 2012
Good gift for a Bieber fan. Lots of pictures and text of interesting facts about Justin Bieber and rise to fame.
on December 31, 2012
Got this for my soon to be 7 year old grandaughter with Beiber Fever! She loved it. Great price too but it is an older book so not up to date,but I read the description and knew that and she didn't care. An older fan may be dissappointed.
on December 10, 2012
I bought this for my neice for Christmas and she loved it! I can only take her word for the content since I am not a Bieber fanatic myself. She said the quizes were fun and that the book had ALOT of useful information about Beiber that she had not known before. Like what his favorite candy bar is. If you have a Beiber fan in your family I can safely say you will also be "the greatest Auntie ever" by buying this informative "most-definitive" book about the Beiber!
on January 7, 2012
My grandaughter had been asking for this book for months. After she rec'd it she did not want anyone to bother her for hours! she is preteen and just loved this book!