5.0 out of 5 stars Much more accurate than I expected
So often too much artistic license is taken in Biblical movies and things are added contrary to the story. I was very pleased at how closely it followed the biblical and historical accounts. I will be using this with my students in our study of Daniel.
Published 10 months ago by khernandez

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, not too bad.
Published 11 months ago by NoWireHangers

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more accurate than I expected, October 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well done Bible story, October 6, 2013
Brian (Kansas City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Book of Daniel (DVD)
I thought this was a very well done Bible story. It followed the story well, and was produced well. It is not animated, tho it sort of looks that way on the cover. Good cinematography, serious acting. Robert Miano as Old Daniel [telling the story] seemed very sincere in his role. I was able to borrow mine, so it does not show as a Verified Purchase on this Review.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Book of Daniel", must see !, November 5, 2013
This review is from: The Book of Daniel (DVD)
The cinematography is great. I thought it would look low budget, but boy was I wrong. "Book of Daniel" is very well made and the acting is awesome, not at all what I expected. True to the book of Daniel in the Bible. My family has watched it three times already and passing it around to other family members.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest politician that ever lived, October 30, 2013
This review is from: The Book of Daniel (DVD)
Fantastic, well done. A most treasured old testament book beautifully portrayed. God continues to speak through one of the most uncompromising, faithful to God no matter what the cost, politicians ever to walk this earth. God I want to be like him.

5.0 out of 5 stars very very good movie very well done, November 14, 2013
This review is from: The Book of Daniel (DVD)
very good movie i wish i could give it 6 stars very well done im glad i bought this movie

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, November 22, 2013
This review is from: The Book of Daniel (DVD)
We watched it for a selection for our book club at Church. It was amazing . Everyone was speechless during it

5.0 out of 5 stars For me a riveting, indepth dramatization of the Book of Daniel, November 7, 2013
This review is from: The Book of Daniel (DVD)
I watched this with two friends. We plan to have a showing at church for young and old. Acting was excellent (only Cyrus was a bit weak - though he was mostly listening to Daniel's retelling of his years in Babylon), but the important characters and development of the relationships was wonderful. It stayed with historical facts and Biblical truth. It went well with Lynn Austin's new book that picks up with the return from exile. It looks like they are making another movie "The Book of Esther". I'm looking forward to it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daniel & the Lion's Den, February 22, 2014
This review is from: The Book of Daniel (DVD)
This is a wonderful story of the faith that Daniel had in God and how it changed a king's heart toward him. Jealousy never wins out and this is proof of it. I would recommend it to everyone. I loved it and it really inspired me in my walk with the Lord God Almighty.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book Of Daniel was Excellent!!!!, February 22, 2014
This review is from: The Book of Daniel (DVD)
I loved this movie and it stayed with the scriptures which made it even more enjoyable. I didn't have to tell my family which parts didn't line up with the scripture and were added for Hollywood effect. This is a must have to add to your collection of movies especially if you are a Christian family looking for quality entertainment with your family. Our children loved it and wanted to watch it again. Buy it today!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, not too bad., October 12, 2013
This review is from: The Book of Daniel (DVD)
After "The Book of Esther", my expectations were very low. "The Book of Daniel" was better. It's still a bit slow moving and the budget limitations are obvious, but it doesn't look like it was filmed in someone's basement and the acting is better (maybe first time director Anna Zielinski is a better director than David A.R. White, who let Jennifer Lyons get away with one of the most embarrasing performances of the year in "Book of Esther"). Robert Miano carries the movie quite well and we also get a solid performance by Lance Henriksen in a smaller role. And, unlike "Esther", I can't think of any other "Daniel" movies so this one didn't give me that "I've seen it all before and done better"-feeling. Not a great movie but may be worth checking out for those who like Biblical movies.

Book of Daniel [Blu-ray]
Book of Daniel [Blu-ray] by Anna Zielinski (Blu-ray - 2013)
$19.99 $12.98