5.0 out of 5 stars Getting a peak at the other side fascinating
Published 22 months ago by djforjesus

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it
Doesn't give enough information to tell the whole story; to understand what the author is saying you must read the book.
Published 13 months ago by RICHARD HEYNEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting a peak at the other side fascinating, January 7, 2013
I have always been curious about near death experiences and have always wondered what people experience. It amazes me that some people come back from "the other side" and are able to tell us what things are like. This book tells us about one such experience and gives us all hope of what might lie after life. It is an intriguing read that would interest anyone who wants to take a peak at the afterlife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proof of Heaven, February 24, 2013
I would highly recommend this book to anyone on a spiritual path....truth or fiction it certainly worth the read and thought proving!!!
Through the years I have read many books of NDEs (Near Death Experiences) and as a health care provider I have talked with those who have experienced the near death only to live to tell about it. This is one of the best books regarding this subject and the description from Dr. alexander from his perspective along with the medical perspective as he was hospitalized makes for an exciting read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 14, 2013
I am a believer of God and reading this preview of the book gave me more understanding and illustrations about what happens after death. Happy to hear another story that heaven is for real.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, July 13, 2013
All NDE are interesting to me as a believer of heaven and God but the Dr has a more intense visit than most. There is so much we don't know as humans and his perspective of a spiritual realm it's worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, March 9, 2013
This is a good, fast, book to read. Holds your interest. I could not put the book down ready to read the full version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful experience, we will all enjoy eventually, October 26, 2013
The experience of his personal N.D.E. is valuable to all of us still confined to this Earthly space. This is comforting....knowing that our sense of self And actual SELF is not bound to our physical "container" but is rather of God all along. Our fears of physical death are unnecessary.

1.0 out of 5 stars NO,NO,No!, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Book Summary & Analysis: Proof of Heaven (Paperback)
No,No,No; my fault for not paying better attention; a complete waste of money; just a summary and a poor on at that; also not authorized by the author or publisher; the people who sold this should be ashamed of themselves;

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the five minutes I spent reading it., February 4, 2014
The details of the entire book make the story what it is. I would rather read the whole book than to read the points.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, January 15, 2014
Something like this should not be called a book. It is a leaflet at best. Definitely not at all worth buying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Book Summary & Analysis: Proof of Heaven (Paperback)

Book Summary & Analysis: Proof of Heaven
Book Summary & Analysis: Proof of Heaven by SAVE TIME SUMMARIES (Paperback - September 13, 2013)
Used & New from: $0.01