5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful Summary!
Published 14 months ago by A Reinbolt

1.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete package
The book did not contain the testing to get your results. I may Not have read the contents clearly as I was expecting to receive the book and the Passcode for the on line test
Published 8 months ago by Linda Cahill

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful Summary!, October 13, 2013
A Reinbolt (Venice, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
I started a new job recently, and I'd been finding myself overwhelmed. A friend of mine suggested I take a look at StrengthsFinder 2.0, a book by Tom Rath. She'd read it, and she said that it had helped her pinpoint her strengths and find some new direction in her life. Seeing as I was already feeling crispy at the ends, I wasn't really looking forward to reading through nearly 200 pages to get the insight I so desperately needed. While I was looking up StrengthsFinder 2.0, I stumbled upon this summary. Get all the pertinent information of StrengthFinders 2.0 in just 30 minutes? That was certainly something I could handle! This summary was very nice. The author did a good job of highlighting the major points of the actual book, and I came away with some invaluable information. One day, I'll sit down and read the whole book, but for now, I've got some info that is genuinely going to help me make some changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Helpful Summary!, October 13, 2013
I'm one of those people who enjoy taking shortcuts. That may sound bad, but sometimes I just do not have time to read the full book. You always have your doubts when you purchase a book like this because you never know if it is going to give you enough information to make you feel like you really read the full book. Thanks to this book I was able to have conversations with people who actually read the entire book and was able to follow along and participate. While I'm not recommending that you take the easy way out, but if you do not have time to read the full book this one makes a great substitute. One of these days I will actually purchase and read the whole book. In the meantime, this purchase was definitely worthwhile! It really did an amazing job capturing everything this book was about. I couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want a quick summary of the book, this is for you., October 13, 2013
When you have a great book, sometimes it is a good idea to have a summary that you can refer to for review. Sometimes you do not want to have to dig through the whole book to get to the main points. When you get to the implementation phase of what you read, you want to be able to access the key points right away. Sure you could outline or make notes, but having this in a kindle format will help you save time because the only thing you will need is your Kindle. This was a very good summary and review of the StrengthsFinder 2.0 book. I would recommend this to anyone that is trying to figure out what they are good at. This book is useful for anyone that wants to learn what skills they need to focus on developing. This is also good for anyone that is in the middle of a career change.

1.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete package, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Book Summary, Review & Analysis: StrengthsFinder 2.0 (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, February 19, 2014
Excellent for redirecting your focus to what is primary; where your strengths are. Very easy read. Very easy to apply.

1.0 out of 5 stars A good "Save" from buying a whole book with not much content, July 12, 2014
The book covered the thin original content well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price of $26.73, June 3, 2014
I would not recommend this tiny 47 page book to anyone as it is not worth $26.73. It is more than I paid for the Strengths Finder 2.0 book. I was under the impression I had to buy the Summary book in addition to the Strengths Finder 2.0. Then had to pay shipping for each individual one as well. First time I have had a bad experience with anything on Amazon. I will check it out better next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, October 14, 2014
No code for Strengths Finder. Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate & Insightful!, January 4, 2014
One of my top 5 books ever! Extremely accurate & insightful!! I've been using the strength finder as my guide in building my business. I've recommended to several people who have achieved success due to this book as well!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Book preference over summary, January 7, 2014
I think I would have preferred the book Strengths Finder instead of the summary. Is there a book or is there only the review. Amazon did not make it clear that there was a book otherwise I would have purchase the book over the review.

Book Summary, Review & Analysis: StrengthsFinder 2.0
Book Summary, Review & Analysis: StrengthsFinder 2.0 by SAVE TIME SUMMARIES (Paperback - October 20, 2013)
Out of stock