Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Book of Unwritten Tales Demo [Download]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 22, 2016
The download went fine, but then the install went badly. After fiddling, stopping and re-starting, deleting and reloading, I finally got to play the game. Disappointing. Long, long dialogues. Everyone you meet is VERY chatty. It just feels like watching a movie. I examined a few things, and they were all pointless. I got descriptions of them, but couldn't take or use them. I'm not going to continue.
on June 27, 2014
I downloaded this demo and am very pleased with it. It is puzzles, akin to Myst, and you must work out problems to reach your goal. The people you meet are interesting and engaging. It has been a very pleasant few hours and I believe I will try the full game.
on March 1, 2014
I may be biased but after playing other puzzle games I found the answers to be somewhat logical. In this game you will find a lot of witty and somewhat funny dialogue and great graphics. However the answers to the puzzles seem illogical to me, not intuitive.
Perhaps it was just me. Anyway I appreciate the free try out.
on March 3, 2014
Don't even bother with this one. I tried several times to download it and install but it kept coming up as error and never could find the website for download. Tried to contact the seller and that had no success either. So I wouldn't even bother trying.
on April 17, 2014
As many others have said, I was able to download it but it wouldn't run the setup and sometimes it would make my computer freeze. I downloaded 3 or 4 times and every time it would take a long time to download but then when you click install or the setup file on the desktop it wouldn't load anything.
on February 16, 2014
I am taking the time to write this to just say that it didn't download. There was an error of some sort. I wish it would of as I would of liked to have tried it.
on February 11, 2014
There was not enough directions when playing the game, especially when you became stuck and could not move on to the rest of the game..
on December 21, 2013
Fun little game, fairly easy to play. I enjoyed the demo so much I bought the game. This game is a nice diversion from a hectic day.
on February 4, 2014
It would not install or boot/run the program file i downloaded was completely unusuable, I even tried again ti download the file
on September 9, 2013
This game just did not seem to hold my interest long enough to have fun. I found it to be a bit much on the story side and not enough on the game side. It tried to be a King's Quest type of game but could not pull it off.

Sorry.