5.0 out of 5 stars The answers to all your questions!, March 24, 2005
This review is from: Book Without a Name (Hardcover)
For the actual title of the book, check out the following BBC website: [...]

This website also has the solution to Masquerade.

4.0 out of 5 stars An illustrated quest to uncover the title of the book., July 26, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Book Without a Name (Hardcover)
This "Book Without a Title" actually does have a title. It is up to the reader to discover what that title is. Basing your judgment upon clues provided in the text and illustrations, it is your goal to discover the intended title. Unfortunately, the contest associated with this quest ended long ago. The contest, as defined by the author, was to first discover the title then express that title "without using the written word." The prize was the object pictured on the cover of the book: an intricately inlaid bee-box with a bejeweled queen bee ornament. My assumption is that this prize was awarded back in 1985, as the back cover copy suggests. That is not to say that this book is not worth finding. The illustrations are breathtaking in their clarity; the text is lighthearted and quirky. It bears mentioning that I first encountered this book, along with its companion MASQUERADE, during my stint as a "gifted" student many years ago. I wa! s enthralled by both books, and I believe that any bright mind would enjoy them as well. Also for the record, I have my own idea as to the title (I never heard the results of the contest), but I'm not telling.

5.0 out of 5 stars A BOOK YOU CAN'T FINISH, June 6, 2001
This review is from: Book Without a Name (Hardcover)
I bought this book when it was new, before the contest was over. Since I did not enter, I never found out the result. I would love to find out the winning entry (if there was one) and to exchange ideas with others. This book has haunted my mind for more than fifteen years! It is original, tantalizing, and exquisitely illustrated. The only problem is the ongoing enigma of what the actual title is!

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous., April 2, 2013
This review is from: Book Without a Name (Hardcover)
I absolutley cant wait to read through this, figure out the mystery and then look up the answer to see if I am anywhere near the answer. I am a novice beekeeper, and a visual artist, so this appealed to me on many levels!

5.0 out of 5 stars Made an awesome present, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Book Without a Name (Hardcover)
This is such a fascinating book. A picture book with such incredibly complex and fascinating artwork makes this a great present for people who may be rushed for time. They can enjoy it in as much or as little time as they have.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm always looking for Kit Williams for my mom. ..., September 18, 2014
This review is from: Book Without a Name (Hardcover)
I'm always looking for Kit Williams for my mom. This was her second of his books. She loves it as she does the other 2 that I got her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays in your mind forever, August 31, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Book Without a Name (Hardcover)
The pictures in this book are so beautiful that they will make you want to cry.

Book Without a Name
Book Without a Name by Kit Williams (Hardcover - May 1984)
Used & New from: $0.01