4.0 out of 5 stars Timely arrival
This book came way before it was scheduled to which was great! I like that it was looseleaf to better suit my note taking needs.
Published on February 3, 2010 by Ashley E. Wilmoth

it was the cheapest I could find but I also thought it would at least have binding. no indication of that
Published 9 months ago by Roya Azarkeyvan

4.0 out of 5 stars Timely arrival, February 3, 2010
This review is from: Books a la Carte for Essentials of Oceanography (9th Edition) (Loose Leaf)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Easy, September 3, 2010
I received what I asked for, the book arrived in less than 10 days, extremely satisfied with this seller. Although the book is loose leaf, I was able to put it in a binder, and for those who purchase loose leaf books in the future, you can also visit your local STAPLES or OFFICE DEPOT/MAX and bind your book. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, February 2, 2014
im super happy with what i bought. i got my package in the mail very fast. it didnt take long at all. It was a paper back book that was 3 hole punched to go in a binder and when i got it it was already in a binder for me which i thought was very nice. Thank You!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice book, January 24, 2014
Although the cover of the book was bad, it didn't matter to me in order to enjoy this book the last semester

3.0 out of 5 stars no binding and a little wear..but it was expected. a little overpriced in my opinion for the condition but it was the cheapest, October 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Essentials of Oceanography, Books a la Carte 10th Edition, September 30, 2012
Alex Tran (Tallahassee, FL) - See all my reviews
Exactly what I wanted. With Books a la Carte I only have to carry around the chapter we are going over in class. There were no markings nor any wear upon receiving. The shipping was exactly as expected with no delay. Overall I have no complaints.

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, January 27, 2012
Joseph Merlo (Hanover Park, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Pearson has decided to release " looseleaf" versions, and sell them for a few dollars less than a hardcover version. Don't waste your money! the paper is flimsy, and you will never be able to sell these back.

Books a la Carte for Essentials of Oceanography (9th Edition)
Books a la Carte for Essentials of Oceanography (9th Edition) by Alan P. Trujillo (Loose Leaf - November 16, 2008)
Used & New from: $21.92