Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 4, 2006 11:01:10 PM PDT
Has anyone actually invested in Real Estate after reading this book? Can anyone recommend a book that is great that they have used?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2006 10:13:50 AM PDT
iceman504 says:
I am wondering the same thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2007 10:21:40 PM PST
Matt Bresee says:
I'd recommend Complete Guide to Real Estate Tax Liens and Foreclosure Deeds: Learn in 7 Days (ISBN 0978834682).

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2008 10:17:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 27, 2008 1:03:58 AM PST
I would like to suggest "Real Estate Investing for Dummies" as a great book to get started in investing. It is thorough, well-written and filled with useful pointers.

As a complementary work that that focuses on the area of buying houses in need of repair, fixing them up, and renting them out, I would recommend my book "Fix em Up, Rent em Out: How to start your own house fix-up and rental business in your spare time."

In these times of mortgage crises and impending recession, my book focuses on the simplest and safest ways to invest in real estate, both for short term rental income and for long term equity appreciation.

www.fixemup.org (blog)
www.planetabooks.com (webpage)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 4, 2006
Latest post:  Jan 26, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rich Dad's Advisors®: The ABC's of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss (Rich Dad's Advisors Series)
Rich Dad's Advisors®: The ABC's of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss (Rich Dad's Advisors Series) by Ken McElroy (Paperback - September 1, 2004)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (165)