Heathcliff 1 Season 1984
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Great Pussini / Kitty Kat Kennels The Great Pussini, opera star, comes into town and immediately takes to Sonja.Cleo's owners are going on vacation and plan to put her in a kennel.
2. Chauncey's Great Escape / Carnival Capers Heathcliff's friend Chauncey-the-dog is captured by the dog catcher.Telling Riff Raff no cats are allowed in the carnival is like a double-dare he just can't pass-up.
3. Mad Dog Catcher / Cicus Berserkus Heathcliff gets into mischief with the local dogcatcher.The Cattilac Cats come home to find their car has disappeared.
4. Rebel without a Claws / The Farming Life Ain't For Me A kitten shows up in the neighborhood with an enormous case of hero worship for Heathcliff.Cleo visits her cousin, LuluBelle, in the country and takes the Catillac Cats along.
5. Heathcliff's Middle Name / Wishful Thinking A move star named Rock comes to town to film a new movie.Mungo becomes master of his very own genie.
6. King of the Beasts / Cat Can Do Heathcliff and Iggy go to visit the zoo so that Heathcliff can finally meet the king of the beasts.It's the cats vs. sneaky Admiral Catsk in a race up the slopes of Mount Whoji.
7. Smoke Gets in my Eyes / Much Ado About Bedding The Nutmegs tour the fire station and are very embarrassed by Heathcliff's behavior.Riff Raff promises to get Cleo an elegant boudoir.
8. City Slicker Cat / House Of The Future J.B. is a rich, snobbish cat who comes to visit the Nutmegs.Riff Raff, Cleo, and the Cats visit the world famous "Dizzyland" amusement park.
9. Spike's Cousin / For The Birds Spike's cousin, Bull, is a ferocious looking guard dog.Riff Raff enlists the Catillac Cats to aid his attempt to break into a bird sanctuary.
10. Heathcliff's Pet / Swamp Fever Heathcliff hears Iggy saying how wonderful it is to have a pet, and decides he should have a pet too.Wordsworth is convinced he has a rare cat disease.
11. Teed Off / Monstro And Wolfhound Grandma and Grandpa take Iggy to the Country Club to learn how to play golf.Riff Raff and the cats watch a horror movie.
12. Say Cheese / Cat Angles The Nutmegs decide to have a family portrait taken.An old dirt bike arrives in the junkyard and the cats fix it up.
13. Meow Meow Island / Iron Cats During an afternoon of deep-sea fishing, Heathcliff and the Nutmegs land their boat on a small island.In this episode, the Catillac Cats team up against some snobs in an Iron Cat Tag competition.
14. Family Tree / Who's Got The Chocolate Heathcliff become curious about his lineage.Bush is about to lose his night job.
15. Be Prepared / Cruisin For A Bruisin When Heathcliff tries to follow Iggy to a Boy Scout camp, the scout master forbids it.Riff Raff and Cleo head to the Queen Mildred for a love boat cruise.
16. Heathcliff Gets Canned / Whacked Out Heathcliff discovers several empty cat food cans in the Nutmeg pantry.Riff Raff's sleep is disturbed by the sound of a squawking whacko bird.
17. Brain Sprain / Cat Balloon Heathcliff accidentally solves a Rubik's cube-type puzzle.Cleo is fed up with the boring dulldroms around Westfinster.
18. May the Best Cat Win / The Comedy Cat Iggy and Marcy enter Heathcliff in a show against pedigree cats.Hector is being forced by a big dog to perform as a stand-up comic.
19. Revenge Of The Kitty / Jungle Vacation Heathcliff is trying to sleep in a vacant lot when he is disturbed by a noisy construction crew.Cleo wants to take a trip.
20. Hospital Heathcliff / Hector's Takeover Iggy goes into a hospital to have his tonsils removed.Hector complains about Riff Raff's leadership of the Catillac Cats.
21. Going Shopping / Cat In The Fat Iggy and Marcy take Heathcliff along shopping.Riff finds his "long lost brother" Morton.
22. Wild Cat / Kitten Around Heathcliff gets himself covered in feathers and sardine oil.Riff Raff decides to make Cleo his steady.
23. Cat Burglar / Lucky Heathcliff sneaks into the Van Corkingdale mansion to challenge Bruno.Cousin Lucky comes to visit Riff Raff seeking help.
24. Blizzard / Harem Cat The nutmegs are snowed in and Heathcliff has cabin fever.Cleo becomes smitten with a cat of far off royalty.
25. Kitten Smitten / Young Cat With A Horn Heathcliff learns that playing Momma Cat is no easy task.The local fishing bureau announces a shortage of fish in the area.
26. The Gang's All Here / The Meow-Sic Goes Round And Round The local policeman warns Heathcliff that any more of his pranks will land him in jail for life.The Catillac Cats are practicing for a band competition.
27. Snow Job / Condo Fever Heathcliff accompanies the Nutmegs to the lake Plastered ski resort.After Riff gets a look at how the upper crust lives, he decides to build his very own Kitty Condo.
28. Pumping Iron / Mungo's Dilemna A big, muscle-bound cat named Pecs tries to take Sonja away from Heathcliff.Riff Raff sees a picture of a cat that looks like Mungo in the paper for which a reward is offered.
29. Heathcliff's Double / Big Foot A mind mannered cat named Henry wanders into the neighborhood.Riff Raff and the Catillac Cats go camping in the woods and meet Big Foot.
30. Terrible Tammy / Games Of Love Marcy gets a new cat, Tammy, who challenges Heathcliff's position as top cat in the neighborhood.Mungo's in love with a cute little cat named Dixie and everything is perfect.
31. Big Top Bungling / Space Cats Heathcliff and Sonja go to the circus to see Heathcliff's cousin.Riff Raff and the Catillac Cats sneak onto the Space Shuttle.
32. Lard Times / The Merry Pranksters Sonja tells Heathcliff he needs to lose a little weight.Leroy gets a new assistant dog in the junkyard and announces tougher rules.
33. Spike's Slave / Scaredy Cats Heathcliff suffers a nasty bang on the head, which renders the "Devil Cat" side of his personality stunned.Riff Raff must survive one night in a haunted mansion to win a contest.
34. Gopher Broke / A Camping We Will Go Heathcliff declares war on a couple of gophers in the park.A trip to a rock concert leads Riff Raff, Cleo and the gang in an unlikley direction.
35. Where There Is A Will, There Is A Way / Yes, Sewer, That's My Baby When Iggy is sick, he gets so much special attention from Grandma Nutmeg that Heathcliff pretends to be sick. Riff Raff "borrows" Leroy's boat for a romantic ride with Cleo.
36. Soap Box Derby / A Better Mousetrap Mugsy and Spike challenge Iggy and Heathcliff to a soap box racer competition. Leroy decided that you don't have to be a cat to be an expert at catching mice.
37. Bamboo Island / Super Hero Mungo Heathcliff stows away on a cruise ship.One day while listening to a radio show Mungo accidentally hits his head.
38. Butter Up! / Mungo Gets No Respect The boys at school bet Iggy he cant come up with a better science project than they've got.Mungo quits the gang because the others are constantly berating him.
39. Sonja's Nephew / Dr. Mousetus In order to get a date with Sonja, Heathcliff promises to baby-sit her little nephew.Hector and Mungo become the guinea pigs in a mad scientist's experiment.
40. Cat Food for Thought / Going South Heathcliff auditions and wins a chance to be in a cat food commercial.The cats stow away, inadvertently, to the Antarctic with a scientific expedition.
41. Phantom of the Garbage / Junkyard Flood A local restaurant owner hires two guard dogs to keep Heathcliff out of the garbage.Pearls are discovered in the drainage ditch swimming hole in the junkyard.
42. Trombone Terror / The Other Woman Iggy is trying to master playing the trombone.Cleo's cousin Lindsay arrives, and Riff Raff is "volunteered" to show her around town.
43. Pop's Parole / The Babysitters Pop gets paroled from prison, but Heathcliff thinks he has escaped.
44. The Siamese Twins / The Mungo Mash Two Siamese cats who are martial arts experts arrive in town.The Catillac Cats enter a dance contest and Mungo makes the finals!
45. Copa Ca Heathcliff / Leroy's In Love Heathcliff gets an idea from reading Playcat Magazine.Leroy wants to meet this rich poodle.
46. Used Pets / Search For A Star Heathcliff notices Spike and the Alley Cats are missing from the neighborhood.Riff Raff plans a special anniversary surprise for Cleo.
47. An Officer And An Alley Cat / Hector Spector Iggy decides to send Heathcliff to obedience school.Wordsworth calculates a surprisingly accurate horoscope for Mungo.
48. Service with a Smile / Junkfood Mugsy insults Marcy at the tennis club.Mungo cooks up a batch of his mother's secret recipe, and everyone really loves it.
49. Boom Boom Pussini / Beach Blanket Mungo Heathcliff and Mungo meet the great cat-wrestler, Boom Boom Pussini. At a beach party, Mungo falls for a pretty female feline.
50. Sealand Mania / Riff Raff The Gourmet Heathcliff sneaks along when the Nutmegs visit Marineland.Riff Raff is wildly jealous of Pierre, a gourmet-chef-cat who is dating Cleo.
Nothing beats the cartoons from the 1980's like this one.does
It is very Comical and full of Laughs to the end.
Would buy this again!.
This also has a bonus episode of the Get Along Gang. Plus this is a must own on DVD since this has all the episodes that Heathcliff and the Cadillac Cats have plus more.Published 3 months ago by James Dond 007
I always this cartoon after school when I was kid I like when Heathcliff show he's top cat in this town.Published 4 months ago by retrokid289
CLASSIC! NOSTALGIC! ONE OF THE 80'S BEST CARTOONS EVER. A DVD EVERYONE WHO GREW UP IN THE 80'S SHOULD OWN.Published 4 months ago by J.L. Moore Jr.
Very worth buying dvd the kids love it it would have recieved a 5 but I didnt care for how the dvds is stored in the casePublished 5 months ago by Kirk R Caldwell
I bought this movie for the kids I babysit for and it keeps them entertained during the week. They love it so I love itPublished 5 months ago by cheryl allen
These dvds are in paper sleeves stacked on top of each other but as people said the GOOD out weights the bad complaint of the dvds not being in a dvd disc holder that folds up like... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Edward Kenway