5.0 out of 5 stars Boon
This is the perfect cup for toddlers learning how to carry and use sippy cups. The cup is easy to hold. With its fun design, it is the perfect travel cup as well. It keeps my kids happy at restaurants and once the drink is gone...the Boon cup becomes a pretty outrageous and fun bracelet.
Published on January 11, 2012 by jean

2.0 out of 5 stars Drips
Published on October 20, 2011 by Yasmine

2.0 out of 5 stars Drips, October 20, 2011
This is the first sippy cup I bought for my 9 month old. She can hold her bottle, but refuses to do it. So I thought this design would be a good first cup; since the shape would allow her to hold it in different ways. She loved the shape, held it and started drinking from it from the start. The major downside is that this cup drips a lot. If you hold it upside down, it takes a few seconds before it stops dripping. My daughter also enjoyed this part of the sippy cup and would use it to get everything wet.

Cool idea, but until Boon fixes the dripping, not worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars not great, August 26, 2011
i do love boon products, though this one fell short. my daughter, as all kids, throws her sippy cups and it cracked the plastic base to leak. i bought 2 thinking the 1st throw was a fluke, but it happened quickly to the 2nd cup as well. i would not recommend, even though i love the design.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pass it up, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Boon Fluid Sippy Cup,Blue/Orange (Baby Product)
Too heavy and awkward for my 15 month old. Plus it leaks. It is pretty cool looking though, hence the 2 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Could easily have been better, January 19, 2013
jnet (Redmond, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boon Fluid Sippy Cup,Blue/Orange (Baby Product)
I don't know if the other reviewers who complained of leaks experienced the leaks because of the poor top design but that's what I've found. This cup is for toddlers and typically it's not a good idea to give a toddler a cup full of liquid where the top comes off this easily. No effort, no twisting or locking - just pop, and it's off. Then of course liquid leaks everywhere. The design is cool but would have worked so much better with a twist top. I'm no design engineer but I could imagine that working much better. My then 15 month old would be interested in drinking from it for about 30 seconds and then he'd think "oooh, cool - water!" He'd pop the top off and water would come spilling out. He could have cared less how cool it lookedl I think that's for parents. Anyhow, I went back to the regular old, non-cool looking sippy cups, leak proof I might add, that you can get from the grocers for $5.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!, February 16, 2014
I thought this was cool and practical looking because of the hole in the middle. When you try to drink from it, no water comes out... my baby was working so hard for nothing! Back to normal sippy cup!

1.0 out of 5 stars so disappointed, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Boon Fluid Sippy Cup,Blue/Orange (Baby Product)
I really wanted a sippy cup for my son that was free of all the toxins, so I was so disappointed when this one leaked everywhere on the very first use. Hasn't been used since. :( To qualify, I did buy it early in 2011 on clearance so, so perhaps they have improved the seal by now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very hard for a 10 month old, May 2, 2012
This review is from: Boon Fluid Sippy Cup,Blue/Orange (Baby Product)
This cup is easy for my 10 month old to hold, shake, and hold upside down. It is very hard for him to drink out of. It is also extremely drippy and leaves a puddle of water behind every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boon, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Boon Fluid Sippy Cup,Blue/Orange (Baby Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars Design gets babe's attention, Leaks get Mom's., December 28, 2011
This review is from: Boon Fluid Sippy Cup,Blue/Orange (Baby Product)
Waffling between 1 and 2 stars.

The shape really makes the babe want to use/hold/play with bottle (2 star), but it slow leaks everywhere (1 star). I would only recommend using water with it.

Being that this is supposed to be a "learning cup" that's meant to be a transition between bottle and cup, I wish designers (Boon and others...like OXO) would make a slightly softer spout so the kid could get used to gripping it easier. I tried this sippy cup myself...not the easiest (harder to use than the OXO, which my kid also didn't much like to use); the spout is slippery and angled, not even sure which way should be up. A lot of (sucking) effort for very little liquid. Honestly, seems easier having it slow leak into their mouths. It seems like such a pain to use for first time learners. :^/

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, November 5, 2013
I am not impressed with this sippy cup. I bought it for my one year old, who was just learning how to use sippy cups. She wasn't able to drink from it, so I thought that maybe it was just because she didn't have that skill down yet. So I let my three year old try it, and she also could get no liquid from it. I really liked the concept of it, but the one we got just simply didn't work.

Boon Fluid Sippy Cup,Blue/Orange
$14.95
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies