Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Stem Blue|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 7, 2013
I use two of these stems with my grass drying rack. I can easily pile 2 sets of pump parts and 10 bottles, rings, and nipples onto the set.
review image
on April 23, 2012
i bought two of these because I was starting to run out of room on my grass and didn't want to upgrade to lawn. I still nurse so I don't always use bottles or pump, but occasionally when I do, it's great having these trees on my grass so it can hold some of the smaller stuff and doesn't crowd the grass space for the bigger items. I also like having them as back up supports for my glass bottles. I always get nervous that the glass bottles will fall over but having the trees there makes me feel a little better. Love these! so cute and useful!

update:
so sad I thought that i would sterilize everything that i have for the baby one day and put these things in the sterilizer and it totally melted. don't make that mistake!
on September 26, 2012
This flower is a really cute addition to our Boon Grass. However, I prefer the twig. The flower petals are so close together you can really only put limited items on them and get them to actually stay. With the Twig, items can be securely slipped over the branches. The Twig is just a bit more functional but both products really improve the Boon Grass.
on September 26, 2012
I love this! It is so cute and really helps make the Boon Lawn drying rack be more functional. Small parts can easily be slipped. Over the branches and do not fall off. For this reason, I prefer the Twig to the Flower. The flower's petals are too close together and you really can only put one or two small accessories balanced on it which easily fall off.
on March 24, 2013
Purchased this item and the flower to go with the Boon grass drying rack as was not sure which would work better with our various baby items. We by far use the twig more than the flower because it's design better accommodates items ranging from bottle parts to breast pump parts to pacifiers. I wish we had purchased two of these.
on April 29, 2012
Great item. However, this item is cheaper at Buy Buy Baby ($4.99) and you can use their 20% off coupons for it
on February 21, 2013
We got this to go along with the Boon Grass drying rack and we really love both of these products. I am definitely glad I got this Twig to go along with the Grass. It holds several nipples, rings, pacifiers, etc. for drying. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
on June 13, 2013
I own both a twig and this flower for my drying rack, so here's my comparison for those:

The twig, obviously, has a lot of ends to hang stuff off of, but some of the twig ends aren't angled up much. This does mean more versatility, but, with three twig ends per branch, this also means that stuff can get knocked off pretty easily if you're not careful OR you should only use two ends at a time.

The flower's petals can be used as holders for larger, thin items (like the net parts for fresh food feeders), but, because the petals are positioned closely together, they're best treated as baskets for items that are awkward to properly position for drying or that would roll around on the "grass" otherwise (like the round vents for Dr Brown's bottles, which each flower will hold three of). The pistils in the center can be used to hang items off of, but they have to be pretty small to not interfere with each other or with the stuff in the petals.

Overall, I'm very happy with both items, even admitting that they each have some limitations. For me, both are indispensable, but I can see where some people would prefer one over the other, depending on their needs.

The coloring is about as pictured (flower is a bit darker/more vibrant in real life maybe). Both are easy to reposition, easy to clean, and easy to use. When not in use, they're both nice additions to the "grass" on their own.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 20, 2015
This twig / mini tree does a wonderful job of expanding the number of items you can dry on your lawn. It is surprisingly stable and also prevents smaller items from dropping down in-between the blades of grass - which happens more than you would expect (especially with the smaller parts belonging to breast pumps).

To be honest, this is one of the only ways to add some curb appeal to your drying lawn. It's great to be able to place a full grown tree into the yard - I can't tell you how many seeds I've planted in that plastic grass with no results. Maybe I should have placed it closer to the window. I don't even mind that the tree is leafless. Quite frankly it would take just too long to rake during the rainy seasons - I have a kid now. I don't have time to be forking up tiny plastic leaves. Raking is never worth the effort when you can't jump into the leaf pile. And good grief - it would take a million tiny leaves before you'd have a sufficient pile for diving or even frolicking.

I know what you're thinking. "Why don't you class up your yard with a beautiful Boon Flower 2-pack?"
Why don't you mind your own golly-tootin' business! I'm a daisy man - thank you very much. I didn't spend $30,000 on a 2010 Volkswagen Beetle with daisy rims just to mis-match my drying lawn with Sweedish style ikea flowers. Those headlight eyelashes aren't stock my friend.
You actually have the gall to give me guff when you have old Tonka truck tires redneckin' up your plastic yard. You probably had the bright idea of planting this twig right in the middle of that tire and now no one can move it. Now the value of all our lawns is dropping and we'll have to resort to selling secondhand on Craigslist instead of "like new" on OfferUp like the classy folk.

Yeah, I hear you. This is America and if you want to slink down the stairs in your soccer sandals to stand sleepy eyed in front of your manufactured yard while you struggle to scoop Similac into a syrup bottle for Stewart to sip - you have the right. But stop ruining the fun for the rest of us. The whole reason Boon doesn't manufacture tiny plastic BBQs is so the rest of us don't have to listen to you attempt small talk about how Stu is smarter than the Bush's baked beans dog. Duke is an icon! How dare you compare your fussy little fart to such a soft haired legend. And don't even blame the beans, if those were Bush's in your baby's bowl, that child's toots would be soft and sweet like an angel's flute.

We just want a beautiful green plastic lawn with a gorgeous gray tree that accommodates our clean, clutter free lifestyle. Thank you Boon for saving us space while allowing us to express our dreams through the use of tiny artificial units of nature. At least part of our house will look nice while the rest becomes a colorful toy filled baby shrine.
on January 24, 2016
This is definitely an essential accessory for the drying rack, we use it daily. It works terrific for all the different lids and nipples and everything else that comes along with sippy cups and other children's cups. Plus it frees up extra room on the drying rack by lifting all the smaller items into the air.