5.0 out of 5 stars Multiple Purposes
We LOVE this product at my house. My 16 month old likes to scoop all of her bath toys up with the net. As a mom, I love that there are no holes for water to get into it which will not cause mold. It's easy to clean. I also love that when bath time is over I can literally scoop all of her bath toys up with the net. We've had it for about 2 months and so far so good.
Published on August 19, 2011 by Melbettis

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price
The little bugs don't hold water so very sanitary unlike other bath toys. Net holding up to my 5 yr old sons beating it and trying to put his foot in it and act like a fish. ROunded handle is a plus for him and in terms of safety. For some reason I expected the bugs to float- not so. Would expect more than 3 of them for the price
Published 19 months ago by JUDY SAMUEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Multiple Purposes, August 19, 2011
This review is from: Boon Water Bugs Floating Bath Toys with Net,Orange (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, June 2, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars The net is going to smell up your bathroom!, October 23, 2013
The little bugs are cool and they float, which our daughter loves. The net is a good addition but we had to toss ours because even though you set it out to dry after bath, the material is going to get pretty nasty after about a month. I noticed a horid smell in my shower and sniff traced it to this net. Let your child play with it for a month or so then toss the net when they aren't looking. Hide the bugs in a bubble bath and let them search them out by hand. Our daughter has much more fun "catching" the little bugs by hand anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy, September 28, 2011
Great toy for motor skills and hand-eye coordination. My little one loves it, but instead of scooping, he likes to pick up the bugs and put them inside the net. So just beware that your little one may use it differently than intended, which is fine. The only complain I have is the small width of the net as well as overall small size. My little one likes to scoop all the bugs in and the net is a bit small to hold all three bugs without the last one spilling out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, September 20, 2011
Matt McLaughlin (Western Springs, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I have had this toy for 4 months now and still like new. It is my 16 month olds favorite bath toy. It prompted her to learn the word bug. She even loves playing with it out of the bath. The colors are great.

3.0 out of 5 stars fun concept but handle fills with water, March 13, 2014
I loved the concept of this toy but didn't like that water got into the handle and didn't come out. It would slowly leak onto the netting since it was hanging upright to dry. Before I realized this my boy had already started sucking on the net and ingesting old bath water. It took a long time to dry out the plastic handle. The bugs are fun in the bath but I don't use the net in the water anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Husband says,"Brilliant idea, surprised I haven't seen this type of toy before.", April 19, 2013
I purchased the Boon Water Bugs Floating Bath Toys with Net for our 10 m o grandson. I love that it encourages hand-eye coordination and there was color selection. My gs is putting everything in his mouth and the roundness and short handle appear to be safe and satisfying for his current oral fixation. I chose the green combo because the gs likes purple. Also, I am careful to purchase toys BPA, PVC, and phthalate free if possible; this toy is free of all three. We look forward to all the fun netting bugs this weekend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Can be used in many ways, May 6, 2013
Our ten month old loves her rubber ducks, but I needed to make them "go away" due to the hole in the bottom letting water in and creating the perfect mold environment.
This is a great replacement. No holes to let water in. We already have tumblers she plays with in the tub, but this net is unique and she will enjoy it.
The bugs float great, big enough that they don't fit all the way in her mouth. She loves chewing on the bugs and rubbing them against her gums. she loves putting all the bugs in a tumbler and dumping them out again in the tub. She also likes handing the bugs back and forth to Mom and Dad (practicing Sharing). She hasn't figured out the net yet, but she did lick the handle a few times.
Dad thinks the net is super cool and spent alot of time demonstrating it to the little one. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Hole in the handle allows water inside!, November 3, 2014
The bugs are cute…and my daughter likes playing with them. However, the net is horribly designed! WHY on earth would they put a hole at the bottom of the handle?? It fills up with water, and will most likely get moldy very quickly. I can't think of a reason why they would do this--it ruins the product for me. Unfortunately, I will probably throw the net away soon and face the fact that I just spent $7.50 for little floating bugs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 8 month old, March 19, 2014
Our 8 month old loves biting on the "spiders" in the bath. No use for the catcher yet.

We have been looking for fun bath toys that aren't squirters (black mold inside toy issue) and this was great. And the price was low.