Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boon Water Bugs Floating Bath Toys with Net
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Orange|Change

on August 19, 2011
We LOVE this product at my house. My 16 month old likes to scoop all of her bath toys up with the net. As a mom, I love that there are no holes for water to get into it which will not cause mold. It's easy to clean. I also love that when bath time is over I can literally scoop all of her bath toys up with the net. We've had it for about 2 months and so far so good.
on June 2, 2013
The little bugs don't hold water so very sanitary unlike other bath toys. Net holding up to my 5 yr old sons beating it and trying to put his foot in it and act like a fish. ROunded handle is a plus for him and in terms of safety. For some reason I expected the bugs to float- not so. Would expect more than 3 of them for the price
on October 23, 2013
The little bugs are cool and they float, which our daughter loves. The net is a good addition but we had to toss ours because even though you set it out to dry after bath, the material is going to get pretty nasty after about a month. I noticed a horid smell in my shower and sniff traced it to this net. Let your child play with it for a month or so then toss the net when they aren't looking. Hide the bugs in a bubble bath and let them search them out by hand. Our daughter has much more fun "catching" the little bugs by hand anyway.
on September 20, 2011
I have had this toy for 4 months now and still like new. It is my 16 month olds favorite bath toy. It prompted her to learn the word bug. She even loves playing with it out of the bath. The colors are great.
on April 19, 2013
My 5mo old loves bathtime but cries when getting his hair washed. These bugs have made bathtime so much more fun for him as he can try and catch these bugs in the water (he is not ready to use the net yet). They are very easy to grab and hold because of the legs. The best part is that now while I wash his hair I give him one of these to play with and no-more-tears for me. I love these bugs!!!
on January 1, 2015
My two year old loves this toy, but not really as it was intended.
The bugs have long since been scattered over the house.
The net however, has been a popular bathtime favorite for a while now.
The new is used to catch pretty much everything in the bathtub.
I cannot remember the last time I saw all three bugs!
on April 19, 2013
I purchased the Boon Water Bugs Floating Bath Toys with Net for our 10 m o grandson. I love that it encourages hand-eye coordination and there was color selection. My gs is putting everything in his mouth and the roundness and short handle appear to be safe and satisfying for his current oral fixation. I chose the green combo because the gs likes purple. Also, I am careful to purchase toys BPA, PVC, and phthalate free if possible; this toy is free of all three. We look forward to all the fun netting bugs this weekend.
on November 3, 2014
The bugs are cute…and my daughter likes playing with them. However, the net is horribly designed! WHY on earth would they put a hole at the bottom of the handle?? It fills up with water, and will most likely get moldy very quickly. I can't think of a reason why they would do this--it ruins the product for me. Unfortunately, I will probably throw the net away soon and face the fact that I just spent $7.50 for little floating bugs.
on August 18, 2014
The toy is good and my daughter likes to play with it. However, as some reviewers noted the net's handle takes in water from where the net is snapped into the ring of the handle. We have to shake it out very good and hang to dry and I suspect it will get gross soon. The buys are cute, though.
on March 2, 2015
I thought this would be a great option for the tub. I hate toys that fill with water and grow unspeakable things inside the dark, moist openings that are impossible to clean. This seemed perfect. The water bugs float, and are easy to grab with little hands in the tub. I like the ease of using the net to scoop up the toys after bath time, so I don't have to suffer the pain of accidentally stepping on bath toys I forgot to clear out of my shower. I can only give it 2 stars because the handle of the net has a hole and fills with water. Yuck!