on October 3, 2009
I've had this backpack for a month now and love it. I put a lot of stuff into it and have not had any strap problems as another reviewer describes - not sure what his problem was.

I love this bag both because it has a ton of pockets (maybe too many!) and because it can go "small" or 'big" depending on how much you have to carry. Most days I carry just a few things in it (laptop + files), but I also use pack it full for overnight trips. It's surprisingly roomy but does not become gargantuan like the Swiss Army or Jansport packs I see everywhere.

The only things I would change are 1) make the chest strap removable 2) put two-way zippers on the side pockets (all the other zippers are two-way).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on September 4, 2008
The backpack is very well thought out as far as compartments go BUT the attachment of the shoulder strap to the bag is clearly defective. I will say that the returns department got a replacement to me very quickly but the replacement had the same problem very quickly. The strap tears away from the bag!I by no means challenge this bag with weight or in any other way. If they corrected this problem this would be a great product.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again