- File Size: 161 KB
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 2, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007R4YGUC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #710,573 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $3.00 (43%)
Mood Boosting Foods with Mood Boosting Recipes (Healing Foods Series) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 89 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Mood Boosting Foods with Mood Boosting Recipes (Healing Foods Series)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
But chocolate doesn't improve your mood just because it tastes delicious. (That's just a nice side benefit.)
Some of the foods listed here may be surprising, but the author explains the science behind how and why these foods affect how you feel. Each food description is followed by links to recipes in the book that include that food.
Not only is the information good, the book is well-written, nicely formatted and easy to navigate. There is a linked table of contents along with the previously mentioned links from each section to the related recipes.
It was good to discover that my diet already includes several good-mood foods, and I now know of several more that I will be sure to incorporate in my meals and snacks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well written, to the point, well organized. Each chapter focuses on a particular food and its benefits. The chapter then offers recipes that include that food. Read morePublished 3 days ago by tom
I was caught by this book from the name. Who doesn't want to feel better?
It surprised me. I was expecting herbs, and lots of punchy flavor veggies. Read more
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Mood Disorders