Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 8, 2012
I bought these liners to replace the original thinsulate liner that had become ripped up in my son's snow boots. (The boots were still in great shape however). The liners were a little bulky at first but after just wearing them around the house for a bit, the liners compressed down to conform to the foot and are extremely cozy and warm. I'm glad I was able to extend the life of the snow boots with these.
on February 10, 2014
My husband has had the same Sorel boots for well over 10 years and he wore out the liners. I looked all over - local stores and then the internet. Some of the liners I found were more expensive than buying new boots. These were a reasonable price and fit perfectly!
on November 8, 2012
These liners are best if your boots do not have fur inside, otherwise they will not fit inside without bunching. They keep the cold out very well.
on December 29, 2015
REALLY A GREAT PRODUCT THAT IVE NEEDED FOR A WHILE,PRICE WAS GOOD FOR THE QUALITY,AND IT ARRIVED RIGHT ON TIME.I PUT THEM IN MY RANGER BOOTS FROM TRACTOR SUPPLY AS THE ONES THAT COME IN THERE ARE FOAM AND WEAR OUT.I LOVE EM..........PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO KEEP THEIR FEET WARM,FIRST DONT OVER DUE IT,IF YOUR FEET SWEAT THEN ITS ALL OVER NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE ON.THE REASON IM SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE THESE LINNERS ARE REALLY DENSE AND THEY DO THEIR JOB..........DONT PUT ON 6 PAIR OF SOX BECAUSE THATS HOW YOU DRESSED WITH THE LAST BOOT LINNERS. WORK YOUR WAY UP TO COMFORT AS IT WILL CHANGE WITH THESE FELT LINNERS........STAY WARM,I LOVE THESE AND THEY ARE MY NEW HUNTING BOOT LINNER,BOUGHT A SECOND PAIR
on July 29, 2015
These are awesomeeeeeee! Love these boot liners and I can tell they are going to be warm during winter camping and shoveling snow here in Connecticut. I could have just measured wrong or not accounted for extra socks but the size was snug if you measure your foot perfectly and then put like two pairs of thick socks! Also fast shipping even when choosing standard!
VINE VOICEon May 12, 2014
Our winter was long and cold. I had never worn this type of liner before, but had seen them in use. It was everything I needed in a boot liner. They are warm, the fit was right according to my foot measurement in inches, and molded successfully in the over boot. No more icy toes next winter.
on December 29, 2012
great product.they work great in snow boots.very warm.they arrived on time.thet are sold as a pair.just love them could not find inserts for boots anywhere else.thanks again
on November 11, 2015
I was asked if these liners provided good arch support. Had to check NO because they're not meant to. I take a size 10 and they fit perfectly, even with heavy socks. These liners seem very thick, durable and warm.
on October 1, 2015
These liners are way too big. I can wear a size 11 shoe but I normally buy size 12 for the extra room. I bought the size 11 liners and I would need a size 14 or larger to even fit these liners inside a boot much less be comfortable. Do not buy these unless you have a shoe thats at least 2 sizes larger than the size of the liner.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2015
I love my new boot liners! They are thicker and warmer then my original liners. So I ended up removing my insole so they would fit properly. Min extremely happy with my new liners! It's a very nicely made product. I work in the arctic and keeping my feet warm is important. I'll suggest these liners to everyone I work with!