Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 12, 2015
I've contemplated far too long about trying this product. Besides finding it's a bit pricey for a 6.7 oz, it is also a lack of faith that it would truly do what's purported to do wonders for your skin. Since I have had an incredible results from using another Boots product, (Day&Night serum Lift& Luminate) I went ahead and tried this...it's one of the best decisions I've ever made! My skin feels ever so soft, so smooth it feels like baby skin, I swear! ;) I'm very sensitive to scents, almost all scents makes me sneeze that all my bffs avoid wearing anything with scents around me. That's one of the reasons I held off from getting this product, come to think of it, what a wasted time, vacillating and wavering..I could have had supple skin many moons ago. It's so light & gets absorbed into the skin so fast you feel the instant benefit, the slight scent dissipates in a matter of few minutes. I love this so much that I got another tube to carry around with me and re-apply while at work or at any leisure hours. I highly recommend this, don't be like me who spent so much time wavering, get this and you'll be glad you did! 💕
on August 21, 2013
Years ago I tried Boots' #7 facial serum and loved it - and now they have topped themselves. I tried this lovely soothing and smoothing creme on the recommendation of my 80 year old friend (with the new boyfriend!). Oh boy, was she ever right. Worth every cent. Doesn't feel greasy. Simple lovely low-key scent. Disappears quickly but skin feels wonderful. I promise he'll like the way you feel.
on December 30, 2015
The best body moisturizer I've ever used. My skin is velvety soft for a good 24 hours after I apply this. My only complaint is the smell. It's a very sweet, powdery smell. I joked with my husband that it makes me smell like an old lady, and so it does, the scent is VERY dated, but the results are so good I'll tolerate smelling like a powdered pensioner.
on July 31, 2015
I just start using it this morning because I have another one from my last order and tit came all out from the bottem of the plastic container and I am very disappointed , how am I going to use it when it's broken ?
review image
on March 27, 2015
Been using it regularly and can't really tell any difference yet. A lot for your money . . not sure if I will try another tube or not. Most people say it works pretty fast but so far not for me. Hope to see a difference soon.
on May 8, 2016
Love this product, but my local Target is always sold out. I can see why. I can see a difference in my skin already. No more alligator imitations.
on April 26, 2016
Excellent product!
on February 21, 2015
The best lotion for the back of the hands and forehead. No aging.
on June 30, 2016
Fantastic
on October 12, 2015
I use this all the time. I put it on after using Boots No7 cleansing balm. It is so rich and my skin feels smooth and moisturized.