5.0 out of 5 stars Booty Slide Workout

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay
Published 15 months ago by Dreamofangel

5.0 out of 5 stars Booty Slide Workout, April 14, 2013
This review is from: Booty Slide (Health and Beauty)
Like the previous person who supplied a review, I too own MANY workout dvds and prefer them to the gym. This is by far the most fun workout I own and I'm obsessed with doing it! It goes very quickly and does not feel like a workout at all. I do agree that the talking by the instructors can be a bit much at times; however, it's 2013 and called fast forward!! I've already recommended this to several people, one of which purchased it for herself. I've noticed results and it's not as intense as the Brazil Butt Lift, which can be draining to do after a long day of work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Workout EVER!!, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Booty Slide (Health and Beauty)
I have to say, I bought the booty slide 2 set three weeks ago and have been alternating that with my gym workouts, and I love it! So much so that I bought the original set sold by Rebecca on Amazon. I just did the first two dvds on that set, and I love this too! Hands down my favorite workout ever! And by far the most fun! I love doing this, and my body is already changing for the better! Thank you so much! I'm now officially a HUGE fan! :-) :-) :-)
~ Michelle Hennessy

5.0 out of 5 stars great workout, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Booty Slide (Health and Beauty)
I love this workout. I have done P90X and Insanity. I would choose this workout over those any day. I am getting a great workout that leaves me sore for a couple days but I don't feel like im killing myself to complete the exercises. The box provides everything you need except resistance bands, which I don't feel I need yet as I get a good workout without them. The booties are a lil small around the ankle (they still fit though) so just put on a pair of nylon socks and it works the same.
Although there may be some wasted time in talking, some people might need the extra rest, I just fast forward through the slow spots. I would say although the production is like a 'B' movie the workout is first-class!
This workout is great and worth the money! I bought mine from the Walmart TV section for $5 but I would of paid more now knowing that I like it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it works!!!, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Booty Slide (Health and Beauty)
First of all in the time it took you to write a review you could have scraped up the $5 whole dollars and bought the booty slide. the only way to know for certain if it works for you is to do it ...not once or twice but 5-7 days a week for 1-2months depending on your level of fitness prior to starting the booty slide routine. Although due to the intensity and challenging nature of these workouts you will feel tighter in you core, legs, and butt after just doing the warm up 1 time. Just imagine the impact of the actual workout To really see drastic results you need to be patient don't give up, just keep at it... It will be as if it happened overnight when you awake up one morning and look at yourself in the mirror and think wow I look great! FYI the sliders that come in your kit are for your feet and hands they allow you glide you are responsible for creating tension and momentum

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Booty Slide (Health and Beauty)
I was disappointed that when the dvds are in playing that some of the stuff use other things and not just the things that come in the package.. you will have to wait to get all the stuff that is required for these to work. because otherwise you'll be lost off like I was when I had the second dvd in and didnt have a rubber band thing or other things to use.. But other than that I would ahve to say that it works best on hard wood floors non carpet..

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Time, May 25, 2013
Olivia (Brunswick, GA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Booty Slide (Health and Beauty)
This sounded like it would be really fun, and I loved that 4 different workouts were included. I once took a class at the gym where we used slide pads similar to the ones included with this, and it was a great total body workout, so I was really looking forward to this. Alas, the first video I tried "Booty Blast" did not even use the pads. It did however, use a loop of resistance band which was not included. I do have resistance bands and I knotted one to try and copy what they were doing, but it really didn't work right. I agree with another poster that the workout moves very slow, there is a lot of talking and wasted time as the main instructor spouts a lot of motivational speak and seems to be trying to sell the video. I bought it already, so stop and just focus on the workout! The other instructor is the one doing the reps and she is trying to keep the workout on track, but the main lady just wants to jabber on and on. It doesn't seem to be rehearsed, as the main lady will often not be sure of what comes next and look to the assistant instructor. In my opinion, they should have just left the main instructor out of it and let the assistant teach the whole thing. The video is about 25 minutes but without the jabbering and time wasting it could be done in 15. Don't waste your time or money on this. I recommend Ellen Barrett's Pick Your Spot Pilates instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Take it or Leave It., January 27, 2013
Maria Monpas (PLATTEVILLE, WI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Booty Slide (Health and Beauty)
Let me start by saying I own a LOT of workout DVD's. Although Booty Slide is a good workout, the instructors are obnoxious. They continually talk over each other, and in general are just annoying. There is also a mistake on one of the DVD's where they do one move 3 times instead of twice (once on each side is the correct movement.) If you can get past the instuctors it is a good workout, and quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it!, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Booty Slide (Health and Beauty)
I wasn't sure if I would like this at first but you couldn't go wrong for only 5$! It works just about every part of your body and you feel it. Though they girls do talk to much, it's worth listen too. I think it keeps you going. Makes you push yourself. I recommend this to anyone who wants a workout you'll feel working your body!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Booty Slide (Health and Beauty)
These workouts move veeeeeeeery slow and are short. I usually do Cathe Friedrich workouts so this is a very slow change of pace for me. The woman with black hair, Susan i think talks non-stop repeats herself, trying to sell the DVD at every moment. She's super annoying, so I mute it and turn on my music. I cant express how annoying all her talking is. She acts like shes high on cocaine, like seriously. Something is not right with this woman. I cant believe they actually released this, its VERY amateurish. No wonder its only $19.99. You need a resistance band for this which is not included. I would not recommend this to anyone. Im going to stick with my girl Cathe Friedrich :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Price, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Booty Slide (Health and Beauty)
You can buy this Booty Slide workout set at Wal-Mart for $5. That is where I got mine right next to the pillow pets and stompies. I haven't tried it yet but I will let you know.

Booty Slide