4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Keep Clean
Cute changing pad cover; nice and soft. Love the waterproof covers that can be purchased in addition to the one that comes with the changing pad cover. I have four and can put one or two in the laundry while I still have one over the cover. Great idea! Works well for us.
Published on August 17, 2009 by Houston Mama

2.0 out of 5 stars Carters ones hold up way better
Published on January 9, 2010 by Thrifty Mom

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Keep Clean, August 17, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great texture, holds up well!, March 15, 2009
Jennifer (Danville, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This cover has been perfect for our son's nursery. He loves laying on his changing pad, and this cover is super soft. It's held up through repeated washes without pilling or stretching. The waterproof terry cloth/plastic pad is a nice bonus, though we don't really use it too much. Might be good to pack in a diaper bag though, for on-the-go changing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Carters ones hold up way better, January 9, 2010
I bought these covers and the identical Carters ones 18 months ago for our little girl. We use both all the time and wash and dry them the same. I have noticed that over time the Boppy covers have started to show their age. They are no longer as soft and many of the dots are worn away. You can actually see in many places where the fabric is so worn it is almost see-through. The Carters ones, however, look as good as they did when they were first purchased. And they were WAY cheaper than the Boppy ones. So save your money - buy the Carter cover - it's cheaper and better quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COVER!, June 3, 2009
This is a wonderful cover. I have had mine for about a year. They do wash very well. I also like that it comes with the small waterproof pad. However, do not put the small waterproof pad in the dryer. I bought extra of the waterproof pads. It saves on having to change the changing pad cover all of the time.
I highly recommend this! It even fits the flat kind of diaper changing pad. It also fit my cradle! I tried the cradle sheets first and they were too tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Great, Very Soft, April 8, 2011
Christine S. Kaleugher (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boppy Changing Pad Cover with Waterproof Liner, Sage (Baby Product)
This fit the changing pad (Summer infant contoured changing pad) we purchased great. The material is very soft and held up well after one washing. Our baby is due in May so I'm not sure how long it will last but I am very pleased with the purchase so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, April 21, 2010
I love this changeing pad cover. It is so soft and the color is just like in the picture. It fits in with my nursery very well. Plus I love how it comes with the insert that can be easily washed. They even sell a three pack of the white part now. I bought those as well and fit just the same as the one that came with it. This is a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, well made, a great purchase, February 15, 2013
The color of this Boppy changing pad cover is a beautiful green, which is gender neutral. The material is so soft and I love the way it feels and look in my baby's nursery. The waterproof liner is small, but definitely works. I still use a "wee wee pad" and paper towel over this (and under the lower half of the baby) because I wanted to avoid washing this after every accident. Doing this keeps the pad nice and clean. Of course there have been times where I needed to wash this and so far, it holds up well.
Overall a great purchase...

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap quality compared to several years ago, July 13, 2012
Just received this item and it is nothing like the Boppy cover & liner I purchased 3 years ago. Both the cover and liner are half the thickness. Concerning the liner: The waterproof backing is so thin you can see through it. The older version had a thick rubbery backing, which is probably why it has held up so well in the wash. The trim on the older version is much wider than the newer version (only positive I can mention is stitching on new version trim seems solid). The terry cloth on the older version is much thicker, and offers more cushion than the newer version (even though it has roughened up after several years of washing). The terry cloth on the newer version is so thin you can see the mesh backing behind it. Frankly, this looks like something purchased at the dollar store. Concerning the cover: the material is just as soft as the older version, but half the thickness and the underside feels synthetic and cheap. The elastic on the newer version is exposed. On the older version the elastic is sewn inside the soft minky cloth. I refuse to pay this price for a brand new item of such inferior quality when my older Boppy cover & liner look so much better than these new ones, even now. I left two stars because I haven't tried this item, my review is based on the sight and feel of this item side by side with the same product from several years ago. I'm returning it and looking elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with LA changing pad, August 10, 2010
Love this changing pad cover for my little girl. The overlays are nice because if they get dirty you can throw them in the wash and still use just the cover. I had to use some prewash to get the stains completely out, and the overlays tend to curl a little after washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 7, 2014
I have two of these, and have had them almost two full years. They still look fantastic. I wash the main cover in warm water, normal cycle and dry on medium. No problems. Some have complained that the liner doesn't hold up to machine washing. I wash it in warm water, normal cycle, and just let it hang dry rather than tumble dry. It dries very quickly and still looks new. I do have a front-loading washer so that may make a difference. I love these covers!