5.0 out of 5 stars Best Invention Ever!
If I could have given this 10 stars I would have. This is possibly the most versatile baby product you will ever own. I used mine from the moment my baby was first child was born, and knew it was an item I had to keep.

Here's what I used it for, and I probably didn't even think of everything:
donut for recovering from child birth (it took me 3 weeks to be...
Published on July 18, 2010 by Rilee's mom

3.0 out of 5 stars would be great except one thing-it flattens quickly
The Boppy would have 5 stars if the filling didn't flatten so quickly. My baby is four months and I'm already having to put a pillow under the Boppy for better support during nursing. (Sigh)
Published on June 1, 2009 by newby

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Invention Ever!, July 18, 2010

Here's what I used it for, and I probably didn't even think of everything:
donut for recovering from child birth (it took me 3 weeks to be able to sit comfortably)
nursing pillow
neck pillow for dad when he was bottle feeding
support for tummy time
support for baby when she's learning to sit up
snuggle pillow for big brother when baby is laying on her back

I purchased 2 different covers, including the velour which is like butter. Buy this, you won't be sorry!!

3.0 out of 5 stars would be great except one thing-it flattens quickly, June 1, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars cannot live without, March 30, 2007
I believe every new parent has the "one thing they would not live without," well the Boppy is mine. I use it while breastfeeding and my husband uses it while bottle feeding. We have also used it for propping up the baby for cute pictures!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have for a new baby., November 14, 2013
I gave this as a gift for a baby shower. It is a must for new mothers and new babies.
It can grow with them as they begin to sit up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to my c-section incision, January 26, 2011
This was a life saver after I had my baby. I had an emergency c-section and this pillow was so soft and comfortable around my incision site. I didn't know if I would like this or the breast friend, so I bought both. The breast friend uses a hard, firm type of foam and it was very uncomfortable for me. I did get good use out of both but in the end, the boppy wins because it is more versatile. If they made a boppy with pockets and a belt like the breast friend it would be the ultimate breastfeeding pillow!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boppy pillow, February 22, 2008
Love this product. It makes feeding the baby so much easier. My husband even uses it. If you have a baby, this is a must have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Take it or leave it - you'll have to try it, July 23, 2014
I bought this product about a year and a half ago, to be ready when my daughter was born a year ago. I used it for about a month, hoping it would help. I figured I would use it for nursing, to help prop her up under my chest while I was sitting propped up on my own pillows. This wasn't exactly an easy task. I don't have the largest chest, so even with the Boppy tucked on my lap, I still had to hold up the baby AND the pillow in order for her to reach. My arms were so exhausted. So I decided it's not helpful for me. Gave it another shot when baby girl was old enough to learn how to prop herself up on her belly, and again when she started wanting to try to sit up. It propped her up a little bit, but she would inevitably roll to the side or flop herself face forward onto the blanket. In short, I discovered instead of spending $40 on this pillow, most people can just as easily get away with spending $6 on a normal adult pillow and propping it up however they need it to be. Thankfully, I got my Boppy at a consignment shop for half its retail price. I then eventually gave it to my SIL, who uses it and another one she bought for her twins. They use it very regularly. She also has a gigantic chest, so it's probably a lot more convenient for her. In short, it's EXCELLENT for some babies and mommies, but completely useless for other babies and mommies. It's a 50/50 toss-up whether it will work for you or not. So I suggest trying to get it as cheaply as possible to give it a try :-) Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Was told Boppy wasn't necessary... LOVE IT!, March 31, 2012
Simply put, I'm a first time mom (4 weeks old today) and I was told by lactation consultants that a boppy was a waste of money, that a pillow or two would work just fine. My sister just came in for her first visit and bought me one and I am SO HAPPY! Pillows were always shifting and sliding and I was having to hold the baby just so, anyways. Now I'm basically two handed again and it's the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 8, 2012
Arrived in time for the baby shower! I wish I had invented these simple little pillows! They are awesome--the fabric is nice/pretty and very very cute!!! No matter what pattern you order you will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!!, January 3, 2012
This Boppy is super cute and my little girl loved to sit in it propped up and have tummy time on it. I have about a million pictures of her on her boppy and this owl slipcover is absolutely adorable. I got a ton of compliments on it. if you're gonna get a boppy for your baby girl - I highly recommend this one!

Rate and Discover Movies