5.0 out of 5 stars Great cream
Love the thick texture of this cream! Have been using for a month with visible results! Would recommend this product
Published 21 months ago by nadineb

1.0 out of 5 stars Discontinued, don't know why
I purchased this neck cream over six months ago. Just surfin' the net about neck creams, I found that it is discontinued, and more than one site advised reading the warning on the label. There was no warning on my tube, and I no longer have the box to check.

Published 15 months ago by Mellie

1.0 out of 5 stars Discontinued, don't know why, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Borba Firming Neck & Decollete Cream, 1.7 oz (Misc.)

Anyhow, I contacted the original seller to see if they knew if I should still use this discontinued cream, for instance, if a problem had been identified with it or its ingredients. The seller emailed me back saying they had seen something about a discontinuation and possibly a warning, and gave me the phone number for BORBA. I called the number, and it is no longer in service. I checked, and it is the number on the BORBA website. Then, I went through their website email screen, filled out the information, and still haven't heard from them in almost two weeks.

I kinda liked the feel of this cream, but no longer trust BORBA, due to the above. I do not recommend purchasing this product, because (1) it is discontinued under suspicious circumstances and (2) manufacturer is unavailable to contact by phone or email.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cream, December 30, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars neck cream, August 11, 2012
This review is from: Borba Firming Neck & Decollete Cream, 1.7 oz (Misc.)
Good product but check for alergic reaction, my neck turned red and itchy the first days , now is ok

Rate and Discover Movies