Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 25, 2010
The shoes are way higher than I thought. I've worn 5 3/4 heels but these seem higher than that. The shoe seems well made & comes in a really cute box. I read the reviews about the shoe running really small, so i went 2 sizes up... they were way too big so I'd just go 1 size up next time. Platforms dont come in half sizes so whatever sz u usually get in platforms just go one sz up. I like the shoe but i wasn't as thrilled as I thought I'd be so I gave it 3 stars.
on February 24, 2011
Every girl should have a pair of shoes like these in her closet. This is my third pair of Pleaser's Teeze platform heels. I bought these in black patent, the mary-janes in white patent and the three strap platform in red patent. I think I'm set for naughty shoes for a while. I absolutely love them all. As many reviewers have noted, you definitely should order a full size up. These are very high heels even with the platform but I found them relatively easy to walk in.
on May 19, 2012
What can I say? These Bordello platform pumps are the "bomb!" Very well manufactured and oh so SEXY. They are SO high I had to get used to walking in high-heels again. They are in NO way trashy but instead they have the hidden platform which gives the shoes a seamless profile such that you feel like you are wearing just a regular pump, and a stylish one at that. It should be noted that they run a bit smaller than their actual size--especially if you have wider feet. Hence, to get the best fit, I would recommend that you order them one size larger than you normally wear.
on July 31, 2015
I can't say enough about how much I love these shoes! They do run a bit small for me. I normally wear a 9-9.5. I ordered a 10 and they fit great! These shoes are very well made for the money and they come in the cutest box with felt covers and bag. I totally recommend all of the "Teeze" line!
review image
on June 3, 2014
I have a size 12 foot for a woman and I usually can buy size 11 heels and wear them perfectly fine (size 12 heels always fall off my foot). After reading the reviews, I decided to up the size to a 12 and i'm so glad I did. These shoes fit amazingly well. They are so classy and fun and very well made. I loved the box they arrived in as well- i just love the whole package/shoe. I am 5'8 and I easily tower of my 6'0 husband (i'm around 6'3 when I wear these) and I feel sexy and confident in them. I would recommend this to any girl :) I will be ordering more.
on October 7, 2013
This is the second set of Bordello by Pleaser shoes I have ordered for my wife and we can't go wrong! She loves heels and we are so glad we found this brand and selection. She has a narrow foot, and as many prior reviews mention, they run a bit small, so order at least one size bigger. But we have found her sweet spot. She is a 9 normally, but 10's in the Bordello fit like a glove.

On a side note, the little things do count a lot! My wife is blown away by the box and show bag that Bordello ships all their shoes in. Very classy touch. She's got a few other Bordello colors and styles in her wish list so I know there will be more purchases made!
on February 10, 2016
Even though I marked these as fitting too small, I still gave the shoes 5 stars. I KNOW this brand runs a full size too small, so I ordered a size up and I LOVE them! They fit perfectly and are dead sexy, lol. ORDER A SIZE LARGER THAN YOU NORMALLY WEAR and you'll be fine!
on June 14, 2013
This is my first time buying a heel over 4 inches in height, and I thought that walking in such a tall heel would be a daunting prospect. However I found these heels a lot easier to walk in than expected due to the hidden 1.5 inch platform. The shoes come in a gorgeous storage box that will never look out of place in a girls wardrobe. These heels fit me perfectly when ordering a size up from usual (I'm usually a size 8) and were plenty comfy. The boost in height has really given me a confidence boost, and I feel quite empowered when wearing these. I've certainly noticed more looks from the men around when they hear the heels click click clicking ;)
on December 9, 2013
I was so excited to order this shoe when I saw that it came in such large sizes, however once the product arrived I found that it didn't fit because of the width of the shoe. So while the larger sizes are a perk, if your feet are large from side to side, as well, this shoe is not for you. On the plus side, I had no problems at all returning the shoe and getting a full refund.
on June 28, 2013
These are great looking shoes, that are comfortable. Taking the advice of other reviewers, I ordered one size up; which is the best way to go. The color is good and I much prefer the matte finish to that of patent leather.