5.0 out of 5 stars Super sexy heels
Published on February 24, 2011 by Gretchen Kollins

3.0 out of 5 stars Just 1 size up!!!!
Published on October 25, 2010 by Bel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Just 1 size up!!!!, October 25, 2010
The shoes are way higher than I thought. I've worn 5 3/4 heels but these seem higher than that. The shoe seems well made & comes in a really cute box. I read the reviews about the shoe running really small, so i went 2 sizes up... they were way too big so I'd just go 1 size up next time. Platforms dont come in half sizes so whatever sz u usually get in platforms just go one sz up. I like the shoe but i wasn't as thrilled as I thought I'd be so I gave it 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sexy heels, February 24, 2011
Every girl should have a pair of shoes like these in her closet. This is my third pair of Pleaser's Teeze platform heels. I bought these in black patent, the mary-janes in white patent and the three strap platform in red patent. I think I'm set for naughty shoes for a while. I absolutely love them all. As many reviewers have noted, you definitely should order a full size up. These are very high heels even with the platform but I found them relatively easy to walk in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot & sexy towering pumps; they run a bit small though., May 19, 2012
ahyperdoc (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bordello by Pleaser Women's Teeze-06 Pump (Apparel)
What can I say? These Bordello platform pumps are the "bomb!" Very well manufactured and oh so SEXY. They are SO high I had to get used to walking in high-heels again. They are in NO way trashy but instead they have the hidden platform which gives the shoes a seamless profile such that you feel like you are wearing just a regular pump, and a stylish one at that. It should be noted that they run a bit smaller than their actual size--especially if you have wider feet. Hence, to get the best fit, I would recommend that you order them one size larger than you normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!!!!!, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Bordello by Pleaser Women's Teeze-06 Pump (Apparel)
These pumps are my first ever in the pump/platform style and are amazing!!!I have the clear "stripper" platforms but not the pumps with a platform. The fit is awesome just order 1 size up. Having the platform vs traditional w/out makes walking so much easier and comfortable. The look is hot and the cream color is beautiful. I even enjoy just lounging in these shoes so much I just cant say enough. I wish they came in blue, yellow and hot pink as I need to add those colors to my wardrobe as well. I highly recommend these pumps to everyone they are INCREDIBLE and have become my favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightfully tall pumps, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Bordello by Pleaser Women's Teeze-06 Pump (Apparel)
This is my first time buying a heel over 4 inches in height, and I thought that walking in such a tall heel would be a daunting prospect. However I found these heels a lot easier to walk in than expected due to the hidden 1.5 inch platform. The shoes come in a gorgeous storage box that will never look out of place in a girls wardrobe. These heels fit me perfectly when ordering a size up from usual (I'm usually a size 8) and were plenty comfy. The boost in height has really given me a confidence boost, and I feel quite empowered when wearing these. I've certainly noticed more looks from the men around when they hear the heels click click clicking ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 12, 2013
I love this heels so much the moment I opened the box I was excited there great heels and for me there comfy I could walk in these all day every lady should have a pair of baby pink heels hehe!!

5.0 out of 5 stars hot!, April 22, 2012
These shoes are so hot they go with everything and I can wear them the whole night without hurting my feet! The size is spot on fit my foot like a glove! I was so impressed with this shoe I bought it in other colors and look forward to buying more colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Sexy and Stunning!!, October 20, 2011
I bought these amazing shoes for my 21st Burlesque Birthday Party! I chose the Pink Patent colour so there would ample opportunities to wear them again and again, as they are a gorgeous colour and style to wear with everything in your wardrobe! I did order a half size up after reading all the reviews about the sizing running small, and they fit perfectly! Super comfy and stunning! If you're thinking about buying this shoe, buy it now!! I will be buying more and more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love themmmm!!!, May 10, 2011
This review is from: Bordello by Pleaser Women's Teeze-06 Pump (Apparel)
Honestly I just want to thank you for making a sexy shoe that doesnt cost 300$ I fell inlove with my shoe the moment I opened the box, Not only are they sexy they are very comfortable, I got the baby pink and im waiting for the white, black and stilleto red to come in the mail. I love these shoes so much im literally going crazy (Yes im a stilleto fiennn!) I will be buying your whole collection, I already started with these four!

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but beautiful., July 27, 2012
I love Bordello by Pleaser pumps. They always look great and are really fun. However, I am usually a 7.5-8 and always get a 9 in this brand. Also, the bottom of the shoes don't have much traction but it is nothing unmanageable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›