Borderlands 2 - 4 Pack [Download]
- Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America.
- Choose from all new characters and classes including the Gunzerker, who can dual-wield any two weapons in the game
- Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN with a seamless co-op system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game
- Improved story integration which finds you left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption
- An entirely new take on the groundbreaking procedural system means millions upon millions of possible weapons
- In addition to the new gun system, players lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, alien artifacts, class mods and much, much more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Borderlands 2 is a hybrid First-Person Shooter, RPG game focused on over-the-top co-op play, and set in the open-world game environment of the planet Pandora. The second game in the game series, Borderlands 2 raises the 'loot and shoot' action of the original game with an even larger and more detailed world to explore, an updated gun system, a new cast of characters and character classes, and integration of storyline with action.
Over-the-Top 'Shoot and Loot' Action Returns
Borderlands 2, sequel to the critically acclaimed and best selling role-playing-shooter hybrid, once again delivers its unique flavor, characters and addictive nonstop collaborative loot-shoot gameplay. As in the original game, Borderlands 2 features an openworld game environment, but this time around the world players experience is larger and packed with more depth at all levels. The game features an all-new cast of characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons, and equipment that come together in a carefully crafted and connected story. Make new friends, arm them to the teeth and fight alongside them on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption through the undiscovered and unpredictable living world of Pandora.
Key Game Features
- All-New Characters and Classes - Choose from all new characters and classes including the Gunzerker, who can dual-wield any two weapons in the game. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course. Dual sniper rifles? sure, if that’s your thing.
- Play Online with Friends - Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN through a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game.
- World Connected Story - Left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora, begin your quest of revenge and redemption as the story drives you closer to the Hyperion Corporation and its evil founder, handsome Jack.
- New Badass Gun System - Millions upon millions of possible weapons means tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and more will all be at your disposal.
- 87 Bazillion...Everything - It's not just guns on Pandora, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, alien artifacts, class mods and much, much more.
- Brand-new Environments - From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, discover more of the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn.
- Brand-new Enemies - Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory stalkers and the hyperion mechanical army, run by handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will face.
Continued focus on co-op play.
Hybrid FPS and RPG gameplay.
New badass gun system.
More detailed open-world.
|Minimum Specifications:||Recommended Specifications:|
|OS:||Win 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor||2.3 GHz Quad Core processor|
|RAM:||2 GB(XP)/ 2 GB(Vista)||2 GB|
|Hard Drive:||13 GB|
|Video Card:||NVIDIA GeForce 8500 /ATI Radeon HD 2600||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850|
|Additional Info:||Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only)|
Steam account required for game activation and installation
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
Platform: PC Download | Edition: 4 - Pack
Top Customer Reviews
Warning: The ending still sucks like in BL1.
The characters feel well-balanced. Unlike the first game, classes do not appear to favor any one type of weapon. Since ammo is still a concern, this gives more comfort to any class to carry different types of weapons as backup, in case you run out of ammo for your current favorite gun.
Highly recommended if you have some friends you can play with.
Ok yea i like this game a lot and recommend the 4 pack or just the single game from Amazon, was the cheapest place I found both.. Enjoy!!
I will say though this is a solid game with dozens of hours even if you just want to play through the story one time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is truly a great game, especially when it seems almost all the good multiplayer games are gone. I play this across continents with my friends overseas. Awesome.Published on March 14, 2013 by Idaea
Fun game. Keeps you trying to find rare items & challenges. The four pack was a plus for a group of friends who wanted to play the same game together. Read morePublished on December 26, 2012 by J. Roman
I will definitely order again from Amazon if the price is right. Activated and downloaded the game through steam. If you liked borderlands 1, you'll love borderlands 2.Published on December 1, 2012 by Neosum