5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming
I normally don't play these types of games. I find that I enjoy this one. I know that some of the content is what makes this unique, but if there was a way to clean up the language and dress, I would allow my children to play along with me.
Published 1 month ago by Mark A. Visel

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I purchased this collection to obtain all of the extra content, however the collection did not include the download code for the comics, but two separate codes for the same DLC weapons and skins. I tried to contact Gearbox to get my comic code and have yet to receive a reply and It has been months since I contacted them.
Published 6 months ago by Kristopher Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition - Playstation 3 (Video Game)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift., October 3, 2013
The bobble head doll is cute but the poster is square which made finding a frame difficult. I would have liked to frame it but the expense was not worth it. I'm glad I got it on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOW WITH 20% MORE AWESOME, March 27, 2013
Such a great game, and seeing the artwork behind it is a nice bonus too. Really great and innovative job by the folks at Gearbox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 10, 2013
I spent countless hours on the first game, and now i intend on doing the same with the sequel. This series has given me hours of enjoyment, laughter, and challenge. Really, i am not just saying this. I recommend this franchise to anyone into FPS or RPG's, it mixes very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Borderlands 2, February 16, 2013
What can I say... Its BORDERLANDS 2... That should be enough... This is a review for the PS3 Deluxe Vault HUnters edition... Its pretty cool.. Worth the $80... Yep... You get the game of course... A code for downloadable skins for the characters and a special air mine... A concept drawing book with some descriptions and what not of the creating process for the game... A 5 pack of stickers... A foldable map of the planet... And a bobblehead toy of Marcus(the arms dealer) in a ammo vending machine replica box... Of course all of this comes shipped in a Borderlands 2 graphic box... All in all a nice little collection that wont break the bank to much(unlike the limited edition collectors one which is selling for around $280 as I this)...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great package., February 1, 2013
Everything that I wanted at a great price. I like the avaialbility and content. The add-ons were a bonus and I continue to play this game to this day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 11, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is amazing going above and beyond its expectations. I only wrote ten words though so I wrote this sentence so I could post the review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Borderlands 2 is a must have game., October 19, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is outstanding I've already talked my friends into buying their own copy's. It's vein more exciting and fun when we play as a group.
The only thing I didn't like us that I had to wait almost a month for on of my promotional codes that I should have received from amazon. When I ordered the games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Borderland 2, October 11, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Much Better than I thought it would be. 5 Smiles. Plays well the items in it were worth it to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mechromancer?, October 24, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought the deluxe vault hunter edition of borderlands 2, the game came with all its goodies (i thought), but i was supposed to get a code for the mechromancer class, which i still have not received.... Does anybody know if I will ever get it, or will i have to pay another $10?

Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition - Playstation 3