Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Platform: Mac Download|Edition: Game of the Year|Change
Price:$19.99

on August 31, 2014
This is a great game. A first person shooter that does not take its self too seriously. Offers hours of game play and seemingly unlimited side quests. I am amazed at he number and variation of available weapons. I am very much enjoying this game.
on May 27, 2015
A barrel of fun. Sometimes both barrels... Does not get boring. I like the "No Do Overs" game play. If you mess up and die you pay... However found tech support high on ego and short on information or the ability to read. Resolved my own issues. I like the fact I can play it Offline. Mac users be sure to check the options section for the aim and crouch functions.
on February 3, 2014
Borderlands is cheaper year round on Amazon than it is on steam during their biggest sale of the year. I bought the code and it is valid for both Mac and PC.
on May 8, 2014
I have been playing this wonderfully unique shooter on my PS3 for about one year, before I decided to buy this version for the Mac.

The GOTY edition is an excellent value if you are even contemplating getting any DLC, since it's cheaper than buying each DLC individually.

Overall, this is a very fun game with addictive elements such as leveling up your character, finding rare and powerful weapons, funny sense of humor throughout the game, immersive storyline, etc.

Get this game and prepare to spend many, many hours on it.
on November 29, 2014
Good game but I really HATE that you have to go online. What happened to the time when you paid this much money for a game and actually got a CD (or even a download) and you could play the game even if you weren't near wifi.
on July 25, 2014
This my second time buying this product. The first time I bought Borderlands 2, was when it was first released on Mac. Now, I bought this with plenty of dlc's. The game is just as fun alone for replayablity and now even more hours of fun with each dlc.
on May 29, 2014
If you're thinking about getting this then go ahead and get it for Mac so it's $5 cheaper, it's a great game and you won't regret it.
on July 8, 2014
Just started playing, so far pretty good. Only issues came due to my macbook getting very hot while playing, and my wired xbox 360 controller constantly flashing. The heat can be resolved by installing a program called smcfancontrol. It will allow you to better regulate the fans/cooling. For the controller, i am currently looking for a sticker, or someone who can tell me how to make it stop. Good luck and game on.
on December 25, 2013
This is an excellent game! If you've never played Borderlands 1 or 2 and ate debating this purchase you are in for a real treat, intense action that continually builds upon itself and a solid story to back it up. There is a reason this is a Game Of The Year edition. Note this is a code to use with steam, just so happened to be a better sale this time around. Also not that this game is well worth the original price of $60. I already own it on Xbox360 but would definately pay original price of I had to
on July 1, 2014
I have only played it for near 20 hours so far, but I can barely put it down once I start. I enjoyed the first one on the PS3 immensely, but playing the sequel on the Mac has blown me away. I am amazed at how beautiful and smooth this game runs on an Intel Iris Pro iMac. I have setting turned up nearly all the way at 900p resolution, and there is no lag what-so-ever. I was hesitant to purchase it at the beginning because of the horror stories you hear in regards to gaming on the Mac. For anyone on the fence, I highly recommend this game. On a side note, I don't see all the fuss over having to use Steam to play this game. To me it makes the experience more fun if you have friends on it and/or utilize the features that it offers.

See 1 answered question