5.0 out of 5 stars Don't wait till the Christmas Sale!
Borderlands is cheaper year round on Amazon than it is on steam during their biggest sale of the year. I bought the code and it is valid for both Mac and PC.
Published 7 months ago by Brandon

1.0 out of 5 stars Honestly I love the gameplay of this game
Honestly I love the gameplay of this game. The mechanics are EXCELLENT on other platforms I have played it on numerous times, but I tried this game on my macbook and it completely sucks :\
Published 1 month ago by Ernest

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't wait till the Christmas Sale!, February 3, 2014
Brandon (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition (Mac) [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac version works on windows as well., May 29, 2014
If you're thinking about getting this then go ahead and get it for Mac so it's $5 cheaper, it's a great game and you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 4, 2014
This game is absolutely amazing. I give it a 5 out of 5 and recommendit 100% . Very fun and long

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, July 25, 2014
This my second time buying this product. The first time I bought Borderlands 2, was when it was first released on Mac. Now, I bought this with plenty of dlc's. The game is just as fun alone for replayablity and now even more hours of fun with each dlc.

4.0 out of 5 stars so far pretty good. Only issues came due to my macbook ..., July 8, 2014
Just started playing, so far pretty good. Only issues came due to my macbook getting very hot while playing, and my wired xbox 360 controller constantly flashing. The heat can be resolved by installing a program called smcfancontrol. It will allow you to better regulate the fans/cooling. For the controller, i am currently looking for a sticker, or someone who can tell me how to make it stop. Good luck and game on.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best FPS I have purchased in years., July 6, 2014
I have put on probably 600 hours on the game. Really.

The best FPS game I have purchased in years. Story. Music. Characters. Scenery. Sound Effects. Voice Acting. All get a 10 out of 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Gaming Experience, July 1, 2014
I have only played it for near 20 hours so far, but I can barely put it down once I start. I enjoyed the first one on the PS3 immensely, but playing the sequel on the Mac has blown me away. I am amazed at how beautiful and smooth this game runs on an Intel Iris Pro iMac. I have setting turned up nearly all the way at 900p resolution, and there is no lag what-so-ever. I was hesitant to purchase it at the beginning because of the horror stories you hear in regards to gaming on the Mac. For anyone on the fence, I highly recommend this game. On a side note, I don't see all the fuss over having to use Steam to play this game. To me it makes the experience more fun if you have friends on it and/or utilize the features that it offers.

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is great!!!, June 28, 2014
There is only one, one star review and if you read it you'll see its the fault of the buyer and not amazon. This is indeed a steam version of the game which means you will be getting both Mac and PC versions of this game. I generally play on my PC and pick up on my mac when i get bored and have a few minutes to kill.

The game is great and the dialogue is pretty funny, this game actually makes me smile, and the with all the expansions its for a steal at its current price. Game works perfectly with HD4000, other than making my mac a little warm. You can even connect a PS3 controller and play this game with that if you want to lay back and veg out like i tend to do from time to time.

Again its a great game that i think everyone should play.

On a side note, there is only one, one star review and if you read it you'll see its the fault of the buyer and not amazon. This is indeed a steam version of the game which means you will be getting both Mac and PC versions of this game. I generally play on my PC and pick up on my mac when i get bored and have a few minutes to kill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, great value!, June 25, 2014
Great game and great deal with all the dlc included! I got 60 hours of play before I even touched the dlc, so you will get more than your money's worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, May 23, 2014
Didn't disappoint , great game. Ran well with just two gbs of ram and an alright g card. I recommend this

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›