Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Borderlands - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Borderlands - Playstation 3
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Borderlands supports 2-4 players via PlayStation Network.
- Borderlands is built from the ground up to be an intuitive co-operative experience for up to four players that rewards players who work together and invest in co-op skills. Split screen is also supported.
- In this rpg shooter, choose one of four distinct characters, each with their own individual skill sets. As your character grows throughout this fast-paced FPS, you choose and customize your abilities to suit your style of play.
- Jump behind the wheel and engage in high-speed vehicle-to-vehicle combat, complete with spectacular explosions and road-killed enemies.
- Choose from literally hundreds of thousands of weapons, each with their own manufacturers, specifications, and advantages via a revolutionary content generation system.
|Introducing Battleborn: the next generation of shooter from the creators of Borderlands|
Slash and parry, run and gun, cast and dash, or simply obliterate all foes all while building and growing your personal team of heroes. Choose your hero and fight alone or co-operatively alongside friends in a campaign to save the Last Star, or battle against them in fast-faced competitive multiplayer matches. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
when i first saw the trailers for Borderlands a couple of months ago, i said to myself "that looks amazing (in both the graphical and gameplay departments), but it seems to be trying way too hard". i also thought it looked like what Fallout 3 would've been if it was a FPS with RPG elements as opposed to the RPG with FPS view that it is.
as a bit of side information, i got Killzone 2 a week ago and have been playing it nonstop. i've already beaten it twice and i've spent pretty much every waking moment (to my girlfriend's annoyance) playing the campaign or the multiplayer. when i woke up today there was a delivery on my stoop. i told myself i'd open up Borderlands first (i also bought Resistance 2 and a few old school PS1 games (FFIX!)) and play it til the first save or checkpoint. this was at 11am, i'm writing this review at 11:30pm and save for going to dinner with my friends and dropping my sister off at the dorms, i've played the entire time. this game is just that engrossing and sheer fun
i don't think i can explain exactly what makes Borderlands so fantastic... there's just something about it. reviews i had seen on a few sites said that it takes a while for the game to get going and that by the 10th hour or so it really starts to be fun. well, if the game gets much more fun than this, it will be close to my game of the year. everything about Borderlands oozes style and love (meaning you can just tell how much the developers cared about this project). the pacing of the game is fantastic, the difficulty is a little up there, but it works and is never frustrating.Read more ›
The mods for the grenades and class skills are excellently done. Also the ability to level up in weapon skills prevents any class from being limited in weapon choice. This game has many layers to it that keep it more fresh than other MMO-type games.
i would recommend it to anyone that liked Diablo/Diablo II's action/RPG elements. The First person shooter element of this game is great!
Borderlands is not as much an RPG as Fallout 3, for example -- your character is more of a Diablo style with skill trees rather than fully customizable. Quests are also less elaborate, and a bit more on rails with areas unlocking for exploration only as you advance the plot. Borderlands also reminds one of Mass Effect for its combat heavy emphasis and shield technology, but let's get down to some specifics:
1) Guns, guns, guns. I knew Borderlands was hyping its "17 trillion guns" bit, but didn't realize quite how awesome this would be until I really got into it. It really is amazing how varied the weaponry is. With just a 20th level character, I've already found sniper rifles that launch explosive rounds, rocket launchers that set everything on fire in a 10 foot radius, scoped shotguns that put 8 slugs in a tight circle on target from 200 meters away, SMGs that fire 4 shots at a time and electrocute the target, and everything in between. A good gun can really make a difference in a fight, such as finding a strong sniper rifle early, or getting a machine gun with a +60 round magazine that lets you walk up to someone and put a hundred rounds into their face.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband and I loved playing this split screen co-op version of Borderlands, along with quite a lot of downloadable content. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Kate Dunn
I like Borderlands part 1 a lot better then part 2! Im still playing this game and have found a few parts to be really challenging but overall the game has been fun to play so far!Published 2 months ago by K. Cottrill
this game suks enemys cheat and do not die when shot and allways respawn so instead of playing game you shoot the same enemy over and over another piece of poorly designed crap on... Read morePublished 3 months ago by geoffrey
Borderlands is so different than any other game. You don't have to struggle for ammo, money or weapons.
It's a blast to play.
This game was just okay for me. I really liked Borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel (Borderlands 3), so I decided to give this one a try. It was not as entertaining as the later games. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Chris
I ordered two copies of this game in "brand new, factory sealed" condition only two receive both cases unwrapped with no game inside and only a manual in 1 of them. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Maxwell Broderick
This is one of my favorite games. I bought it for my 8 year old and I to play together. It's a fun game for him that he picked up quickly. Read morePublished 7 months ago by FaleeshaB