Fairly Legal 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Satisfaction After being fired, Kate returns to work and mediates a case between a corporation and former employee whose granddaughter claims he was exposed to harmful chemicals. Guest starring: Mark Moses.
2. Start Me Up Justin asks Kate to negotiate a deal between the FBI and a local hospital. The case seems simple until Kate discovers another patient was bumped from the donor list to accommodate the FBI.
3. Bait And Switch Judge Nicastro orders Kate to mediate an insurance dispute between a fishing boat Captain and a deckhand who suffered a debilitating accident.
4. Shine A Light Kate mediates a severance package for an aeronautics company and its exiting employee only to discover a deeper mystery surrounding his termination.
5. Gimme Shelter While mediating bankruptcy negotiations, Kate decides to help a client who's unable to pay his mortgage because of a drug-dealer tenant.
6. What They Seem Kate joins Ben as he represents the victim of alleged police brutality against Justin and the SF Police Department who claim innocence.
7. Teenage Wasteland Kate and Lauren clash over strategy when the private school Kate attended asks her to mediate a dispute with an expelled student.
8. Ripple of Hope When Kate enlists Ben's help in turning a prison mediation into a personal crusade, both discover that their romantic feelings for each other are hard to avoid.
9. Kiss Me Kate Kate and Ben come to Judge Nicastro's rescue when a contract dispute becomes a war with the transit workers' union.
10. Shattered Kate is mediating a negligence complaint when a surprise witness pits her and Ben against Justin and District Attorney Davidson.
11. Borderline Kate and Ben travel to Lake Tahoe to settle a jurisdictional dispute only to find out that a long unsolved murder is at the heart of the matter.
12. Force Majeure In an effort to woo Kate, Justin introduces her to a Brazilian singer and activist who may wind up costing him his election.
13. Finale Kate digs deeper when a news station fires a lesbian couple for fraternizing in the workplace. Also, Kate must choose between Justin and Ben.
Sneak Peek An early look at Season 2 of "Fairly Legal:" Frustrated with the endless bureaucracy and injustices she witnessed everyday as a top litigator, Kate Reed (Sarah Shahi), gave up her lawyer title to try working the system from a different angle: as a…
|Starring||Sarah Shahi, Michael Trucco|
|Supporting actors||Virginia Williams, Ryan Johnson, Baron Vaughn, Esai Morales, Jonathan Keltz, James Martinez, Bruce Dawson, Zak Santiago, Andrew Airlie, Bryce Hodgson, Rene Belyea, Mark Ghanimé, Richard Keats, Elliot Mandelcorn|
|Executive Producer||Russ Buchholz|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Meanwhile, Kate has to work hard to keep one of the most gripping mediations we see all season from going horribly awry.
Sarah Shahi is adorable in this series so sorry series was cancelled. I will watch over and over. she is delightfulPublished 4 days ago by janet
Who would think Ms. Shahi could be so funny after seeing her as the intense Shaw on Person of Interest. She happens to be great on that show. Ms. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Lindsey
Sarah Shahi is excellent in this series. I only wish the show had continued beyond its short two seasons. Well done!Published 1 month ago by Penny
I enjoy this series so much, but only seasons 1 and 2 seem to be available . Will more become available on DVD some time???Published 1 month ago by emilyroseland
Love, love , love this series (2nd Season) so witty, so much smart writing --- have looked at it several times.Published 2 months ago by Sheila A. Barfield
This is a great show! The storylines are real and show life how it really can be sometimes...(okay, most of the time)...messy! Read morePublished 2 months ago by P. King
We love the fact that this show is about a mediator who gets caught up in her cases. It also deals with her relationships with the men and one women in her life.Published 4 months ago by Meredith M. Bittner
An honestly entertaining, clean show that hasn't been renewed, so we just HAD to have the second and last DVD!Published 4 months ago by Janet G. Revelt
I liked Season 2 but thought Season 1 was much better. I adore Sarah Shahi and she totally made the show! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Bonnie J. Parker