5.0 out of 5 stars FANtastic!!
Never thought it could be so easy. Been on the roller coaster of diets for years. Went from a size 12 to size 8 in four months. My husband went from a 42 to 38 waist. And we both have been able to keep the weight off!! Yahoo!
Published on March 2, 2011 by Judith

2.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Coffee
The directions state to drink the coffee without additives as that might decrease or stop its properties. I do not care for black coffee and found it to be quite harsh tasting. It did seem to control my appetite but gave me a headache and made me feel irritable. I decided to go back to counting carbs.
Published 18 months ago by Cousin Patty

2.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Coffee, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Boresha B-Skinny Coffee 10 Day Challenge. Fat-Burning Coffee. (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANtastic!!, March 2, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars It is coffee, but that's about it, April 4, 2011
I would consider this standard grade coffee at best. Originally I purchased this product because I like to drink coffee and figured, why not lose weight at the same time, sounds like a great idea. I did not see any weight loss on this product and I think it even made me more hungry.

1.0 out of 5 stars An acquaintance of mine was selling this coffee. I ..., August 11, 2014
An acquaintance of mine was selling this coffee. I told her I wasn't interested. She slipped me some of this without telling me and I got sick as a dog. She is no longer my friend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boreshia peach tea, May 30, 2014
My husband bought 2 boxes of coffee & 2 boxes of peach tea. I have tried the peach tea on 5 different occasions & every time, instead of curbing my appetite it made me extremely hungry & I was eating any food in sight. I would not recommend this stuff to anyone for a weight loss supplement. It tastes great, but the side effects are not what they should be, Not to mention, the person my husband bought it from has been selling it for awhile & she hasn't lost a single pound either. Until I personally know people who have used it & can give me an honest testimonial & I have seen the before & after results. I would never try this product again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Haven't lost weight on Boresha, January 16, 2015
I tried the peach tea several months ago and didn't lose any weight. I am now trying the coffee, I've been drinking 2 cups a day for a month and haven't lost weight. To the people who have lost weight with the Boresha products, are you drinking the products while changing your diet? Are you doing anything else differently while drinking the products?

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it tastes pretty good. I like coffee fairly well, December 3, 2014
sylvan7nai (Wisconsin, USA) - See all my reviews
My sister gave me a box of this coffee, and I have tried it for five weeks. I drink about two cups first thing in the morning, black and with nothing added before I eat anything. I am purposefully doing nothing else differently than usual. I have lost 8.8 pounds, but I did have a bout of norovirus in the middle of the time period. I lost 4 pounds that week, and I did not drink the coffee (or anything but water, and I didn't eat) for about 3 days. I have regained 2 pounds in the last couple of days, and I run out of the coffee tomorrow. I am going to drink regular coffee in the same manner for the next five weeks to see its effects. If I stay at the same weight on regular coffee or gain, I am going to buy some of this Boresha B-Skinny coffee and try it again. I have had a headache more often than usual in the last five weeks, but I cannot attribute it to the coffee or discount it as a factor. I think it tastes pretty good. I like coffee fairly well, but I think this coffee tastes better black than most coffee. I would say it has a mild flavor. Unfortunately, it must be drank black, or you must buy Boresha's expensive creamer for it to maintain its positive effects. I like half and half.

5.0 out of 5 stars BSkinny Coffee tastes great and works!, April 21, 2011
I've tried EVERY slimming coffee under the sun and this is the real deal. A friend of mine gave me a 10 day challenge box as a gift. It's pure ground coffee beans, so you know there's no secret ingredients or dangerous stimulants like there may be in instant mixes and diet pills. You simply use one bag a day which makes close to a full pot of coffee (I make 7-8 cups each bag, each day). Wow! I've lost nearly 6 pounds the first week and it curbes my nasty eating habits. I'll definitely look into buying more, expecially because I drink so much coffee. It has a very rich taste, too for those who like the bold taste. My mom prefers to water hers down a little. I'm so excited I may even become a distributer because this is the first product I've used that actually performs beyond my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-notch Products and Business!, March 30, 2013
In 9 weeks, I have lost 18 pounds and several inches using Boresha's fat-burning coffee, tea, and chocolate/raspberry latte. I could never have had these results by dieting or will-power. If you follow the directions carefully for each product, you are bound to have good results. The fat-burning products cause fat to be released from your cells and turned into energy. The products also curb your hunger and reduce cravings for unhealthy snacks, sweets, etc. I became a Distributor the same day I became a customer! Boresha is second to none with their network marketing pay plan, bonuses, and programs like B-Free with 3, etc. With Boresha, you can drink coffee, burn fat, and make money. You can help yourself while you are helping others. Check out my Boresha website: [...]