Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

92%

on August 13, 2015
First off I didn't get this through Amazon. Shipping was taking to long so I cancelled and bought it elsewhere. Once I received this product it was a easy install in under 30 minutes. The sound quality is SICK! Just awesome is all I can say.
on May 24, 2015
let me start first I have looked at many cat back system for my c5 Corvette so I did quite a bit of homework and for quality price and sound you cannot beat the system.the Borla exhaust system was delivered on a timely manner very easy put on a had my old buffer system in the new cat back system put on less than an hour.I have driven the car a couple times since I've had the system put on quite a nice sound out the back no drone in the car..I've had quite a few compliments from my hotrod buddy say that the car actually sounds quite nice with the system don't hesitate in buying it you'll be happily pleased.
on November 3, 2014
Installed on my 2001 C5 and it is awesome! Installation was a breeze and even came with a free Borla baseball cap. Recently replaced the stock cat converters and exhaust x-pipes with a new Flowmaster 2010014 system. Sound is throaty and deep, but not over the top loud; only slightly louder than stock inside the car when on the highway at 75 MPH. Follow the included instructions to lower the sway bar down and out of the way in order to provide extra clearance when removing the stock system and putting in the new one. Great job to Borla and a great price too on Amazon!
on September 2, 2013
Borla s-type what a beautifull set up polished stainless, easy installation more power , a great sound loud outside quiet inside,plus with the x -pipe saved the original cats,simple to use just a hacksaw no torch the clamps and gaskets all included Thanks
on June 21, 2011
Best exhaust there is in my opinion. You can see it on youtube but the videos don't do it justice. You will love it on your ride, simply amazing sound. Remember you need a good installer like Prescott muffler. Could have put it on myself but why when they do such a nice job.
on June 18, 2015
Had it installed and it sounds an looks great, Packaging was great and items were well protected.
on October 6, 2015
Love the sound. Installer had very little trouble installing. Great exhaust for the C5 Corvette.
on October 8, 2015
Fit well. Looks awesome. Not Loud at all though. I was hoping for a bit more rumble.
on April 24, 2016
The sound is great! Can't go wrong with Borla!
on April 12, 2016