5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gifts, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Bormioli Rocco Country Home Olivia 7 Ounce Oil Bottle, Set of 12 (Kitchen)
I bought these bottles for homemade vanilla extract ... They are perfect! Beautiful Italian glass and lovely gifts for teachers and friends. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Italian glass bottles, May 4, 2013
These bottles are great for table oils, they are reasonably priced, and of good quality workmanship. I use mine regularly and have given them to family as gifts. The gifts came about because every time my family comes over they try to talk me out of mine. They were surprised when I gave them their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bottles, March 23, 2013
JS (Tennessee) - See all my reviews
The bottles are exactly as pictures. I use them for homemade blackberry vinegar. They make a very good presentation. It has difficult to find bottles that are as attractive, especially at this price.

Bormioli Rocco Country Home Olivia 7 Ounce Oil Bottle, Set of 12