From the Manufacturer
- SDS-Plus bit system offers tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection, and maximum impact-energy transfer rate
- Multifunction selector offers 3 modes of operation: rotation-only, rotary hammer, and hammer-only mode
- Variable-speed 3-finger trigger delivers better operator control and accurate bit starting
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
- Padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort
- 360-degree auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge delivers wide range of movement, along with consistent drilling depth
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
- Double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
- Rating: 120 volts AC
- Amps: 7.5 amps
- No-load speed: 0 to 850 rpm
- No-load beats per minute: 0 to 3,900 bpm
- Impact energy: 2.6 ft./lbs.
- Max hole diameter in concrete: 1-1/8 inches
- Max hole diameter in concrete (thin-wall core bit): 3 inches
- Max hole diameter in wood: 1-1/4 inches
- Optimal concrete capacity range: 1/4 to 7/8 inch
- Length: 15-1/4 inches
- Weight: 9.3 lbs.
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth gauge
- Carrying case
This Bosch power tool comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.