11240 Model Code: AB (part# 11240) This item features: -SDS-max bit system. -''Combination'' dual mode selector. -Innovative service modules. -Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. -Vario-Lock Positioning, rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions. -Drive Type: SDS Max. -Voltage: 120.00 VAC. -Includes: 360 Side Handle, Carrying Case. -Type: Combination Hammer. -Price is for 1 Each. Testing and approvals: -Grounded design, UL listed, complies to OSHA. -Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA. Model Code Model Description AADrive Size:1 3/4 in, Amps:13.50 A, Speed:145 rpm [Min], 280 rpm [Max], Cycle Rate:1350 blows/min [Min], 2800 blows/min [Max], Impact:9.60 ft lb [Min], 11.10 ft lb [Max], Cutting Cap.:1 3/4 in (concrete), 3 1/8 in (steel), 6 in (wood), Length:21 in, Wt.:17.90 lb ABDrive Size:1 9/16 in, Amps:10.00 A, Speed:400 rpm [Max], Cycle Rate:3000 blows/min [Max], Impact:5.20 ft lb [Max], Cutting Cap.:1 9/16 in (concrete), 2 1/2 in (steel), 4 in (wood), Length:17 1/4 in, Wt.:13.20 lb ACDrive Size:1 9/16 in, Amps:11.00 A, Speed:170 rpm [Min], 340 rpm [Max], Cycle Rate:1700 blows/min [Min], 3300 blows/min [Max], Impact:6.20 ft lb [Min], 7.40 ft lb [Max], Cutting Cap.:1 9/16 in (concrete), 2 1/2 in (steel), 4 in (wood), Length:17 1/4 in, Wt.:14 lb ADDrive Size:2 in, Amps:14.00 A, Speed:120 rpm [Min], 250 rpm [Max], Cycle Rate:1100 blows/min [Min], 2500 blows/min [Max], Impact:13.30 ft lb [Max], Cutting Cap.:2 in (concrete), 3 1/8 in (steel), 6 in (wood), Length:23 1/2 in, Wt.:24 1/2 lb
From the Manufacturer
The Bosch 11240 1-9/16-inch SDS-Max combination hammer features a 10 amp motor, dual-mode selector lever for hammering with or without rotation, and Vario-Lock positioning that rotates and locks the chisel into 12 different positions. The SDS-Max system facilitates tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection, and a maximum-impact energy transfer rate. The tool includes such extras as innovative service modules designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord, a 360-degree auxiliary handle, and an integral clutch (to minimize torque reaction).
- SDS-Max bit system offers tool-free bit changes, with automatic bit locking, dust protection, and efficient impact-energy transfer rate
- Combination dual mode selector delivers 2 modes of operation: rotary hammer and hammer-only mode
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel in 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Innovative service modules are designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord
- 360-degree auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
- Grounded design, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
- Rating: 120 volts
- Amps: 10 amps
- No-load speed: 400 rpm
- No-load beats per minute: 3,000 bpm
- Impact energy: 5.2 ft./lbs.
- Max hole diameter in concrete: 1-9/16 inches
- Max hole diameter in concrete (core bit): 4 inches
- Max hole diameter in concrete (thru hole bit): 2-1/2 inches
- Optimal concrete capacity range: 1/2 to 1-3/8 inches
- Length: 17-1/4 inches
- Weight: 13.2 lbs.
- Auxiliary handle
- Carrying case
This Bosch power tool comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.