BOS1364K Features: -Natural debris removal Wheel rotation carries sparks, dust and debris away from the operator. -AC/DC capability Extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators. -Reinforced armature windings Protects motor against abrasive dust and metal debris. -Service-MinderTM Brushes Tool comes set up in fire forward position, but is easily changed to fire reverse position without additional accessories. Power Source: -Electric. Maximum Amperage: -15. No Load RPM: -5000. Portable-Handheld: -Yes. Generic Specifications: -15.0 Amps, 5,000 RPM. Dimensions: Blade: -Yes. Blade Capacity: -12 Inches.
From the Manufacturer
The Bosch 1364K 12-inch portable abrasive cutoff machine delivers a compact, lightweight design with a wraparound side handle. The unit's large footplate improves stability and allows a 3-7/8-inch depth of cut. In addition, the wheel rotation carries sparks, dust, and debris away from the operator. Bosch's Service-Minder brushes stop the tool when preventive maintenance is required. The machine runs at 5,000 rpm from a 15 amp, 4.7-horsepower motor. The 1364K is 24-1/2 inches long and weighs 24-1/2 pounds.
- 15 amps and 5,000 rpm
- Wheel rotation offers natural debris removal, carrying sparks, dust, and other debris away from the operator
- AC/DC capability extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Reinforced armature windings protect motor against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Service-Minder brushes eliminate guesswork and stop the tool when preventative maintenance is needed
- Wraparound side handle mounts left or right for added convenience and versatility
- Large footplate improves stability and allows greater depth of cut; the footplate is smooth on both sides for guiding
- Double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
- Tool comes in fire-forward position, but is easily changed to fire-reverse position without additional accessories
- Rating: 120 volts
- Amps: 15 amps
- No-load speed: 5,000 rpm
- Wheel diameter: 12 inches
- Depth of cut: 3-7/8 inches
- Spindle thread: 5/8 inch-11
- Length: 24.5 inches
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.
- Wrap Around Side Handle
- Wheel guard
- Adjustable footplate
- Inside flange
- Outside Flange
- 7/8-inch Arbor Locking Nut
- 1-inch Arbor Locking Nut
- 3/8-inch Allen wrench
- 6 mm Allen wrench
- 12" Cutoff Wheel-Aluminum Oxide - Metal Cutting
- 12" Cutoff Wheel-Silicon Carbide - Concrete Cutting
- Carrying Case
This Bosch power tool comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.