|Item Weight||6.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.1 x 8.5 x 6 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||3725DEVS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||bare-tool; attachments|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bosch 3725DEVS 3.3 Amp 5-Inch Random Orbit Variable Speed Sander with Dust Canister
|Price:||$119.44 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$154.56 (56%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 3.3 amp motor handles the toughest applications
- 4,500 to 12,000 orbits per minute; removalable auxillary handle for close-quarter work
- Micro filter collects up to 120% more dust than conventional dust bags
- Hook-and-loop pad for quick sandpaper changes
- 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Bosch 3725DEVS 3.3 Amp 5-Inch Random Orbit Variable Speed Sander with Dust Canister
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||0 inches x 0 inches||0 inches x 0 inches||0 inches x 0 inches||6.6 inches x 15 inches|
|Item Package Weight||6.15 pounds||6.35 pounds||7.68 pounds||7.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Make no mistake regarding random orbit sanders and think they will perform every job. I use a palm (orbital) sander for easing edges, getting in corners, and sanding round overs.
There are other options out there at about half the price, but experience has shown me they will not perform half of the jobs the 3725 will (stock removal - final sanding).
Plusses: I bought this unit after using an older version and finding it powerful and effective. The new one is just as good if not better in several ways:
- The soft start is a nice touch. It's less jarring.
- The new dust exit is an improvement. The filter/box is good for small jobs where you don't want to get out the vac. But having the vacuum adapter is key for uninterrupted work on those large jobs, or for minimizing caking when sanding between finish coats.
- Of all the sanders I've used, it's the one I'd describe as being smooth, quiet, and powerful.
- Within 20 minutes the anti-spin gasket fell off its mount and jammed up the sanding pad. I put it back into place and it promptly fell off again. It is a nice idea and saves you from having to worry so much about marring due to a spinning pad, but if it is just going to fall off and wrap around the moving parts, it becomes an annoyance.
- Another reviewer preferred the older style hoop handle which had adjustable positioning to this current knobby thing, and I agree.
- Why can't we just agree that everyone will want to use a vacuum with this sander at some point, and provide a plug-n-play port or adapter with the sander?
I am a bit peeved about the anti spin gasket, and therefore punished Bosch one star. Otherwise, bang for buck, it woulda been a 5 star item.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
awesome sander only issue is the trigger/on off switch went bad within a weekPublished 10 days ago by Rachel Worcester
Kind of bulky but very nice and gets the job done quicklyPublished 3 months ago by Leasurewoodworking
After very light use the spindle snapped in half and the head fell off. I haven't even had it for 30 days. Bosch apparently dropped the ball on this one. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Chris
I brought 2 of these last year. Mostly because I had one previously Not this model, but a Bosch) and it was great. I have had these 2 newer ones in the shop twice since purchase. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Katherine
I Bought this thinking that bosch make quality products but after 4 time uses this piece of machine came appart. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Bogdan C Neamt