5.0 out of 5 stars Where the rubber meets the road...
For more than 30 years, I've searched high and low for the perfect wiper blade. Being a little tiny bit obsessive about my car, one of the things I can NOT tolerate is a chattering, noisy, smeary, streaky wiper blade. Driving in the rain is hard enough without feeling like you're trying to look through a wax-paper windshield.

In the past, I'd put new wiper...
Published on October 18, 2007 by Rosemary Thornton

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad that I Waited to Review
At first I was VERY pleased with the 4 blades that I purchased last April. Now in October I am not so pleased. Initially, the blades did a great job with not squeeks. My van is garaged, but after several months the blades started to streak - stil no squeek. Now the driver's side blade is leaving a BIG streak - right at eye level. I thought that there was dirt on the...
Published on October 23, 2007 by Daniel Shon

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars High price for high quality, March 18, 2008
This review is from: Bosch 422A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1) (Misc.)
I've never been one to put much money into my car, but when I bought my used '04 Chrysler Sebring (not convertible), I needed a new set of wipers. I've always dealt with Rain-X and other wipers in the past, but loved the look of these blades, and they came highly recommended. I bought them in September and have had the same pair on throughout our treacherous Ohio winter. There were certainly a few days where I turned on my wipers in the morning, thinking all of the ice was cleared off and heard the cringing sound of rubber scraping on ice. My car doesn't sit in the garage, so ice on my windshield was bound to happen. Although, every once in a while, the blades would streak because of the drastic temperatures, they have held up very well! I will be replacing them again in April, as I do love the silent sound of new wipers, that has finally disappeared. If you are looking for sleak-looking, lasting blades-- even through snow and ice... go with the Bosch Icons!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, March 19, 2009
This review is from: Bosch 422A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1) (Misc.)
Bought these blades on the recommendation of the auto parts store sales person. They came with a buy one get one rebate, so I figured, "What the heck!" The blades worked fine for a month or so, but then started streaking badly across the top 1/4 to 1/3 of the wiper path, leaving a streak right through my field of vision. The Bosch Micro-edge or plan old Anco blades with frame work just as well, cost much less and last much longer. Don't waste your money on these expensive pieces of trash.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good for about a month, April 16, 2009
D. Hack (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosch 422A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1) (Misc.)
The guy at Advance Auto told me NOT to buy these because they get a lot of complaints -- but I thought, "Hey, they're $25 each so they've GOT to be good!" They worked great for about about two weeks (2 rains) and then they started streaking like crazy from end to end. It was so bad that I actually put my old wipers back on. I took them back to Advance and they guy laughed and said, "I told you!" I did some research online and it seems that Bosch has a reputation for making terrible windshield wipers.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, March 9, 2009
This review is from: Bosch 422A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1) (Misc.)
These are the Best Wiper Blades I have ever used. I put these bad boys onto a 2000 Silverado Z71, I drive it everyday. Up here in Michigan we dont get the gentlest weather around either.

I put these wipers on in November and it is now march! They lasted through one of the roughest winter with snow and ice, and a few rainstorms. The Wipers still work as if they were almost brand new. They work so good one of my friends thought I had applied Rain-x to my windows, I laughed and told him no. He replied with those are darn good wiper blades.

A few points to remember.
*There are an A and B model
*In the winter if your vehicle sits out over night, be sure the wiper blades are not frozen to the windows. If you go to use them and they are, you can destroy your wipers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Set of Wiper Blades I have ever owned!!!!, April 9, 2010
This review is from: Bosch 422A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1) (Misc.)
My title says all, did review and was about 50-50 on performance, but took the chance, because in my mind anything is better than OEM. Was completely wrong on that thought, OEM was able to keep window clean on up and down movement. The Bosch wiper 422A blade leaves about 3 inch smear in viewing area (area as you are looking straight ahead) on down movement. Went to Bosch web page and ensured 422A was driver side, but flip position with 422B anyways and now only leaves about ¼ inch smear in lower part of viewing area. DO NOT Recommend these at all, if you do not trust OEM blades try something else, because Bosch 422A/B ICON Wiper Blades are a waste of your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars # 1, October 9, 2007
This review is from: Bosch 422A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1) (Misc.)
i instaled it in all my trucks
finally a good wiper since a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great, April 5, 2008
This review is from: Bosch 422A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1) (Misc.)
I have no complaints about these blades. I have them installed on a pickup truck. I had not found a blade that would not leave streaks when it rained. I even had beenn using Rainx in harmony with the other blades. These work the best, now it is a matter of how long they will keep up this great performance. I have had them install for a couple on months now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch ICON Wiper Blades, February 4, 2011
Bosch ICON Windshield Wiper Blades: 422A and 422B

After asking around as to the best windshield wiper blades, all of the auto parts stores recommended the Bosch blades. They said, that due to the snow and ice in the Winter and the hot Summer weather, Bosch holds up to these conditions better than others in the same price range. As to their primary function, to remove the precipitation from your windshield they work better than any others currently on the market.

So, with this advice in hand, I ordered a set for my car. Now, it's important to note, certain vehicles require a left and right blade. In my case this was true, so I suggest, either checking with an auto supply store or use Amazon's vehicle check system to see what size wiper blades are needed, that is the length of the blades and whether or not your vehicle requires a left and right blade. They hook on differently, meaning the left blade is made for the drivers side, and the right blade is made for the passengers side.

I ordered the wiper blades at 2:30 PM on Thursday and received them on Friday at 1:00 PM, without any extra shipping costs, in fact, I ordered them with other items and received free shipping and the wiper blades were here in less than 1 day.

Installing the wiper blades was an easy process, done in 5 minutes at most. Reading the instructions and understanding what needed to be done was the most of the time. The actual time to change the blades was straight forward and took about a minute each at most.

After installing the blades, I tested them out to see if my installation was correct. They both performed very well, using the washer fluid, the blades left the windshield very clean. Next, I had some extra snow left from all of the storms, so I placed it around the blades and covered the windshield as if they were impacted with a regular snow fall. The blades worked very well at removing the snow from the windshield. Again, the windshield was left very clean.

This review encompasses both the Bosch 422A and 422B wiper blade. Bosch has a very good windshield wiper blade, highly recommended, not only in this review, but in the auto parts stores in this area. Bosch gets a 5 star rating and Amazon gets a 5 star rating for super fast delivery. I am very pleased.

Update: The weather here in the Midwest has seen rain and snow and the Bosch ICONS are holding up very well. I just drove through a really heavy rain today, a real frog strangler, on my way home, the water on my windshield just disappeared. Even splash water from other vehicles and the rain combined were no match for these ICONS. My windshield remained clear and water free with each pass of the Bosch ICON blade. An excellent choice for harsh Midwestern weather, Bosch ICON Blades go through splashes, rain, sleet, and snow and still wipe the windshield clean. 5 star quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon should specify two different blades required., October 20, 2007
SARG (Upstate New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosch 422A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1) (Misc.)
You need an "A" for driver's side and a "B" model blade for the passenger side. The way the seller is listing these you'd never know !

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST I'VE EVER HAD!!!, March 29, 2010
This review is from: Bosch 422A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1) (Misc.)
I have been buying and trying wiper blades for the past 30 years attempting to find the best performing and longest lasting blades. I have never found one that has lasted like the Bosch Icon. It also has performed outstandingly. I first purchased them for my 2004 Tahoe 2 1/2 years ago based on their magazine ads, and they are just now starting to streak and skip slightly. I could easily get another 6 months out of them, but as I am somewhat of a perfectionist, I am ordering two new 22" blades for my Tahoe. They clean better than any of almost every brand made that I have tried and last the longest by far. I have been using them for over two years on all my three vehicles and have not yet had to replace them. I used to buy them at Auto Zone, but a 22" currently costs $23.00 there. Amazon is the lowest price I have found.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

Bosch 422A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
$24.53 $21.09