Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on July 12, 2007
Just replaced my original wipers with the ICON 22 inch wiper blades. They are fantastic. They were very easy to install, I was able to do it without my husband. The blades work wonderfully. We just got back from a 1500 mile trip and experienced some torrential downpours. The blades were great in all types of weather from light drizzle to heavy rain. My husband now wants to get them for his car.
on April 16, 2009
The guy at Advance Auto told me NOT to buy these because they get a lot of complaints -- but I thought, "Hey, they're $25 each so they've GOT to be good!" They worked great for about about two weeks (2 rains) and then they started streaking like crazy from end to end. It was so bad that I actually put my old wipers back on. I took them back to Advance and they guy laughed and said, "I told you!" I did some research online and it seems that Bosch has a reputation for making terrible windshield wipers.
on March 18, 2008
I've never been one to put much money into my car, but when I bought my used '04 Chrysler Sebring (not convertible), I needed a new set of wipers. I've always dealt with Rain-X and other wipers in the past, but loved the look of these blades, and they came highly recommended. I bought them in September and have had the same pair on throughout our treacherous Ohio winter. There were certainly a few days where I turned on my wipers in the morning, thinking all of the ice was cleared off and heard the cringing sound of rubber scraping on ice. My car doesn't sit in the garage, so ice on my windshield was bound to happen. Although, every once in a while, the blades would streak because of the drastic temperatures, they have held up very well! I will be replacing them again in April, as I do love the silent sound of new wipers, that has finally disappeared. If you are looking for sleak-looking, lasting blades-- even through snow and ice... go with the Bosch Icons!
on November 20, 2013
Quality product, well made, works perfectly. Can't beat Bosch wipers & quality. A name you can trust and will last for a long time as long as it is maintained. Top odf the line.
If you can satisfy a customer as fussy as I am, you have it made in the shade.
I recommended it highly.
Anthony
Burlington, MA
on December 6, 2013
wasn't all that impressed with these the Bosch name will suffer with me as I thought they would last better than they did. They got hard just like most other wipper blades and didn't really last any longer just cost alot more seems rubber isn't as good as it used to be.
on March 12, 2011
UPDATE: This wiper did not stand up to the test of time well. Lowering rating to 2 stars. It streaks and smears excessively and its only been a couple months since I installed it. Maybe if my car was garaged it would last longer..

---

I got my car used and it had these wipers already installed. After a while the driver's side did begin to streak a bit, but I don't know how long the wiper had been there. I think the issue started when some leaves collected under the wiper and I didn't bother to clear it for a few days. I decided to replace it with the same type so that it would match the passenger side, but also because its performance is excellent and the appearance is attractive. It is always completely silent and when they're in good condition the wipes are completely streakless and dry.

I ordered from Amazon last night and received it today (wow). The install procedure literally took about 5-10 seconds on my 2000 Grand Prix.
on April 9, 2010
My title says all, did review and was about 50-50 on performance, but took the chance, because in my mind anything is better than OEM. Was completely wrong on that thought, OEM was able to keep window clean on up and down movement. The Bosch wiper 422A blade leaves about 3 inch smear in viewing area (area as you are looking straight ahead) on down movement. Went to Bosch web page and ensured 422A was driver side, but flip position with 422B anyways and now only leaves about ¼ inch smear in lower part of viewing area. DO NOT Recommend these at all, if you do not trust OEM blades try something else, because Bosch 422A/B ICON Wiper Blades are a waste of your money.
on November 9, 2013
Old blades worked far better. One of the blades only does 3/4 of the glass. Does not hug windshield. I have these on 4 other cars and they are great. Putting old blades back on. These don't work as wipers.
on November 2, 2011
I got these for my 08 Hyundai accent earlier this year. They seemed great at first, but later they just started leaving water streaks. It's not that they don't wipe the water well, but that they pull the water back across the windshield whenever they go back down. It's incredibly annoying. I really liked the mechanical look of these, but they just don't do the job in all situations. The work great in heavy rain, but whenever it's a small shower or I just use my washer fluid, they pull the water back across the windshield and streak it. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone with my car.
on February 21, 2014
I bought a pair of Bosch wipers for my BMW and they were terrible, quite simply the worst wipers you would ever want for cold winter weather. They retain ice if you get freezing rain; they lose their adherance as soon as it goes below freezing point; the passenger blade smears on the return, leaving smudges on the driver side; they are very fragile - made of cheap plastic; etc etc. When you are in bad weather, this is exactly what you DON'T want. Maybe they do well when the weather is warm but I don't live in a desert and thus, I need something a lot more useful.
P.S. I went to COSTCO and bought some Michelin blades for $11 a piece and they do just what you expect from a very good wiper blade.