|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 7.2 x 7.8 inches|
|Item model number||BAT610G|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Average Battery Life||3 hours|
Bosch BAT610G 18-Volt Lithium-Ion HC (High Capacity) 1.5Ah Lithium-Ion Slim Pack Battery with Fuel Gauge
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Unique Pack Design helps keep the battery cool even when it's working overtime
- Advanced Lithium-Ion technology delivers unmatched performance, and allows for a 50-Percent longer run time than competitive models
- Battery fuel gauge takes the guesswork out of when you need to charge
- Performs just as well in cold weather as in normal temperatures
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My only gripe is the cost of the battery. The marketing strategy is to practically give the tool away and sell replacement batteries at an inflated price. Your new tool will likely come with a low capacity battery but you'll need a back up that you will pay over half of the cost of the tool originally. I guess it must be worth it to the consumer because we keep buying them.
The batteries so far have held up well, just pulled the drill out yesterday for a minor task. Pushed the battery level test button on the back of the battery and it said full after months being attached to the drill. Fired it up and it appeared stong, only used it for a few drywall holes, so I can't say it lasted hours, but still having a charge after months of storage is half the battle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my husband's job site radio. It works great and holds a charge for a long time.Published 4 months ago by Kindle Customer
Make sure batteries have LED fuel gauge before ordering. Definitely opt foe the fuel gauge.Published 12 months ago by proto::
Bought a drill with two of these battery and a charger, for 99. A battery for 59?