|Item Weight||8.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.4 x 9.6 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||BSH180B|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||30-day money back guarantee, 1 yr warranty|
Bosch Bare-Tool BSH180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Compact Band Saw
|Price:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$239.01 (61%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Best-in-class compact size up to 60-percent lighter than deep cut saws and up to 40-percent more compact
- Integrated LED work light: illuminates the cut line in dark areas
- 2-1/2-inch by 2-1/2-inch cutting capacity
- Ideal for working in tight spaces or overhead cutting
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Best-in-class compact size: Up to 60-percent lighter than deep cut saws and up to 40-percent more compact
- Rugged aluminum base: Lightweight for easy portability; withstands tough jobsite conditions
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): Protects the battery from overload, overheat and deep discharge
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Only complaint is that I have found it difficult to purchase the replacement blades. Those that I ordered are too long, apparently for another portable band saw. I thought this was the only one Bosch made. As a result I am sending back the 24, 14 and 10 teeth blades that I purchased. Haven't had a chance to speak with Bosch about this issue yet.
Or maybe there is a design problem. I don't know. Working on solving that.
However I am an electrician and have come to realize that the company buys standard size bandsaw blades for jobsites, but will not buy custom size blades for my portable bandsaw. :(
Edit: I am adding to the review and removing an two stars. The blades break way to easy, I can make about 15 cuts and then the blade breaks. The blade is plenty sharp I think the blade breaks because it follows to tight of a turn and twist inside the saw. The saw is also slightly underpowered for what you expect from a Bosch tool. This is the first Bosch tool I have owned that I didn't like.
Hard to mount blades
Design a bit awkward compared to some others I've used.
Needs a little more clearance to allow up to 3 inch PVC cutting.
Can't store it properly in the case without first removing the handle.
It has plenty of power to always get the job done.
Another winner from Bosch. Highly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Blades crack and break way to often. either a design flaw or the blade is tainted medal.Published 6 months ago by Joe W.
Light weight, works well. Cannot force it, if you do blade will snap! Wish there are other blade choices.Published 17 months ago by TechPeople
I use it for a week, but the problems do not end.Every day a broken blade and one blade is $ 10. Catastrophic!!!Very poor engineering solution. Read morePublished on November 19, 2013 by iliyana
I have a portable electric metal cutting bandsaw but it is heavy and finding a place to plug it in can be a problem. This little guy solves that. Read morePublished on November 19, 2012 by Jerome