Durable, yet lightweight, portable table saw designed for comfortable one-handed carrying. view larger
Bosch GTS1031 Portable Jobsite Table Saw
The Bosch GTS1031 10-inch portable jobsite table saw is the only tool in its class to offer a durable, yet lightweight table saw designed specifically for comfortable and easy one-handed carrying.
With a powerful 4.0 HP motor and many other enhancements, you'll achieve the professional results you're looking for without the need for added bulk and weight.
Power and Capacity
4.0 HP table saw handles a full array of applications.
The GTS1031 packs a powerful punch to handle a full array of applications. The saw rips up to 18-inch widths and can support up to an 8-inch diameter, 1/2-inch dado stack. With a 4.0 HP max and a 5,000 RPM motor, the GTS1031 can cut through rough lumber, sheet goods, flooring, stair treads, shelving, siding, trim, and much more. The all-steel durable base incorporates a nearly indestructible lightweight design and rubber feet give it maximum stability when in use.
At a Glance:
- 4.0 HP max, operates at 5,000 rpm
- Ultimate portability--balanced one-handed carry handle combined with a compact design and complete under-table storage of accessories
- Durable and unique all-steel base design--lightweight base incorporates carry handle and stacks on side for transport and storage; all-steel design to handle jobsite abuse
- Squarelock rip fence--engineered for maximum trueness, the "best-in-class" fence glides along the rail at a finger's touch or locks into place for solid and consistent cutting performance
- Complete on-tool storage under table--stores rip fence, smart guard, miter gauge, push stick, and wrenches under table for maximum protection during transport and storage
- Smart guard system--quick and easy-to-use modular blade guard; anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system provides superior control over the material while cutting
- Tool-free dust chute clear-out--tool-free access on back of saw for easy maintenance
Easy Transport, Set Up, and Storage
Single-handle carry design creates a well-balanced lift zone enabling convenient one-handed mobility. Bosch engineers designed the all-steel base with an innovative, ergonomic soft-grip handle and optimized center of gravity, making it easy to carry the table saw in one hand for ultimate portability. Similar tools in its class require users to carry the saw with two hands.
Dual side handles are positioned to make it easy to load the GTS1031 into a vehicle or set up on a stand or work platform.
Base allows for stable storage when placed on its side, vertically, or flat. This space-saving feature frees up additional space in work vehicles and workshops.
Improved Bosch design helps professionals better manage doorways, climb steps, and maneuver other tight locations with ease. And a free hand to carry more to and from the truck during setup and breakdown means time saved.
Compact Size, Large Capacity
The GTS1031 includes an expandable tabletop to meet cut needs up to 18 inches (right) for a variety of users, including trim and finish carpenters and general-purpose construction.
Another unique feature of the base is its ability to provide complete under-table storage for all tool attachments, including rip fence, miter gauge, blade-change wrenches, push stick and Smart Guard components. For users, this feature means nothing will get lost and everything is protected from the rough jobsite surroundings.
Square Lock Rip Fence
The GTS1031 features Bosch's award-winning SquareLock Rip Fence technology for accurate and confident performance. The fence smoothly slides left or right along the measuring scale. And when locked, the system self squares the fence to the table top, applying force at both the front and back rails, to ensure consistent precise cuts.
Smart Guard System
Users will also find the innovative Bosch Smart Guard system with the same modular design as the 4100-series table saw, featuring an adjustable three-position on-tool riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and easy-to-attach tool-free barrier guard.
GTA500 Folding Stand (sold separately)
Sold separately, the GTA500 folding table saw stand complements the GTS1031. It features a tool-free saw attachment and quickly and easily sets up and breaks down in seconds. The stand weighs only 14 pounds for easy one-handed portability, but is made of steel for maximum jobsite durability and folds flat for transport or storage.
|Arbor Size||5/8" |
|Bevel Angle Range||-2 degrees to 47 degrees |
|Blade Diameter||10" |
|Dado Capacity||1/2" |
|Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.||3-1/8" |
|Dimensions||22.5" x 22.5" x 13" |
|Max. Motor HP||4.0 |
|No Load RPM||5,000 |
|Rating||120 V |
|Ripping Capacity Left||7-3/4" |
|Ripping Capacity Right||18" |
|Table Top Dimensions||22.5" W x 20" D |
|Weight of Saw (lbs.)||52 |
What's in the Box
(1) 10" 24-tooth carbide saw blade, (1) rip fence, (1) miter gauge, (1) Smart Guard system, (1) push stick, (2) blade change wrenches