Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

Color: NAChange

on November 9, 2008
I purchase these bits about 12 years ago. These bits are well made and are fine if you want a starter set. Most of the time I use them for a back-up set. The bits are too short for most of my drilling applications and I usually purchase individual bits for the jobs I'm working on. It's good for a starter set and you can decide later on which bits you need and how long.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2006
I bought these mostly for the 1/4" and have used one of the two 6" and one of the two inch about 50 times apiece and they still work. Much better than buying cheap bits.
on September 1, 2006
Very handy storage box which I'll restock w/replacement bits of the same size when originals wear out. Wish bits were a little longer but their quality seems great.
VINE VOICEon September 18, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I bought these SDS+ Bits for my Reconditioned Bosch Bulldog Rotary Hammer (reviewed by me as well) and I absolutely love it!!!

If you see the photos I've uploaded, you'll see the actual product i bought from amazon after few uses... it even looks like new after just cleaning.

Works very well and it seems that this bits are build to last forever in home DIY uses and, because these bits really cuts, makes your job faster and easier :)

If you take a look at the photos I've uploaded, you'll see it includes a very practical yet very well made and well looking case for the price.

All the bits are German made.

Enjoy!!

JP
review image review image review image
on October 10, 2012
These are very high quality drill bits. We are using them to drill into very hard concrete--they work great! Recommend using them with the Bosch Hammer drill.
on August 30, 2011
its a great set and fit nice in the hammerdrill box i like it more than the metall case, the stand time is nice to hat a set for over 2 years and never replaced a bit in it
on July 24, 2012
These bits are a good expample of why Bosch bits are the industry standard for hammerdilling. They are high quality, tough and reasonably priced.
on March 5, 2011
You can not go wrong with Germany produced bits, nice case, making holes in concrete is just a walk in the park.
on June 19, 2012
If you are buying a SDS type hammer drill you will need some bits to get you started, this has a good variety.
on January 4, 2013
This is definitely a must have for a woodworker/installer most common bits for predrilling into concrete or tile walls.
Have this set inside my bosch bulldog case.
Have recently used them in a number of tile installs where i have to hammer drill into tile and concrete to install cleats to accept wood paneling.
Definitely a must have in the arsenal.