5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet, Clean and Sleek
We have had this dishwasher for two and a half years. We love it.

It is amazingly quiet. Standing next to it, you have to check for the red light that shows it's running because it is so quiet.

Published on April 20, 2011 by Terri J. Rice

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointted
Published 23 months ago by Pat

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet, Clean and Sleek, April 20, 2011
This review is from: Thermador : DWHD64EP Dishwasher
We have had this dishwasher for two and a half years. We love it.

We have tons of dinner guests and inevitably someone will give a hand with the dishes and also inevitably there will be a helper who does not rinse anything off the dishes before sticking them in the dishwasher. I always cringe, thank the help and start the dishwasher. I am amazed and thrilled every time because this dishwashers leaves even those dishes spotless.

I love the stainless steel interior too.

So for quiet and cleaning ability this one is top notch! (It looks beautifully sleek too!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointted, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Thermador : DWHD64EP Dishwasher
Dishes will not stand up the tines are adjustable and all the dishes fall once you get the dishwasher loaded. We Have to zip tie them into place to keep them from falling. Oh and make sure you wash your dishes well before putting them in the dishwasher because they will not come out clean. We bought all new appliances from Thermador 4 years ago 2 ovens, stove microwave and this dishwasher .We are very pleased with everything except the dishwasher. It is very disappointing that a expensive presumed to be high end appliance is so cheaply made. The only thing good I can say about it is quiet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Thermador warranty, March 10, 2011
This review is from: Thermador : DWHD64EP Dishwasher
We have a 5 year old Thermador dishwasher that spontaneously broke. The electronic programming is malfunctioning and the dishwasher keeps going for hours. We contacted Thermador because the warranty for the electronic portion of the dishwasher is for 5 years, but they refused to honor the warranty because we are the second owners. They didn't care that we inherited the dishwasher when we moved into our current house 1 year ago; they didn't care that the dishwasher was never moved and certainly never abused by us. I've had other, cheaper dishwashers that have lasted much longer and I'm disgusted with Thermador's (also known as Bosch) inflexible warranty policy. If you're buying a house with Thermador appliances understand that the warranties will be void once the owner changes. I certainly will never buy any Thermador or Bosch appliances again.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed with Thermador service, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Thermador : DWHD64EP Dishwasher
I had a new Thermador dishwasher installed Friday, and it doesn't drain. We tried calling customer service over the weekend. Nowhere on the manual does it state customer service hours, and the phone message also doesn't explain that there is no weekend service. After being on hold for 30 minutes, after-hours help answered, only to inform us that there is no service until Monday! It would be nice if the manual and phone tree would explain how service works. Additionally, I won't get any help with my issue until this coming Thursday when a technician is scheduled to arrive. To make matters more frustrating, the manual does not troubleshoot drainage issues, so we found their documentation pretty useless. I hope to have a better experience with my appliance when I actually get to use it, but for now my beautiful new washer is sitting in my kitchen for a week with standing water in it that I just spent 15 minutes and 4 towels to bail out. Not what I imagined - a bad first impression with this brand.

Thermador : DWHD64EP Dishwasher