Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on February 16, 2016
Best power cord I have ever owned. It remains quite flexible in very cold weather. It is not a light weight cord and meant to handle most any serious kind of work. I use it mostly in conjunction with my Bosch Power Circular Saw. I'd recommend this cord to anyone who loves quality products and expects the best for a great price.
on July 28, 2013
Im just writing to hopefully get amazon to start carrying these again. I cannot find them anywhere locally and would buy a few more in a heartbeat if amazon brought them back.

So amazon, pretty please with sugar on top bring these back.

These are the most flexible cords I have ever used and I use the two I have everyday, I wish I had 4 or five more.
on January 25, 2008
I have had one of these in daily use on jobsites for well over 2 years and there is not a hint of a crack or split. It is very soft and very supple, more like rope than wire. It never gets stiff and it never kinks when it is bent or coiled up for long a period. There is no shape memory at all in this light weight heavy duty extention cord. I judge it to be superior to the heavy duty yellow Stanley brand cords that I have. The Bosch xc25 is well worth the money for the trades professional. It is very easy to coil it and to uncoil it; it rarely gets snagged when pulled around objects. You will like it !
on February 13, 2014
Simple cord. I like the illuminated end so I always know there's power when I plug it in. Sometimes on sight I'll plug in a tool walk over to the end of the cord to use it to find out that the power is off or fuse is blown, this way I know as soon as I plug it in. Rolls up well, easy to store.
on February 13, 2013
The extension cord was shipped quickly and arrived in expected condition. However, after light use the blue cord outer housing began to back out from one of the clear sockets. I've tried repeatedly to reinsert it back into the socket end but it inevitably pulls out again after one use. The extension cord still works fine and I'll just have to keep an eye on the exposed wires near the socket head.
on April 12, 2012
I've had it in constant use for years. The pilot light on the female end, that lets you know the cord is live, is a great feature, especially when you lose power on a tool or whatever, and start troubleshooting for the problem.
on December 19, 2009
This is such a well made extension cord. Looked at some at various tool stores, and since I'm a big Bosch fan, decided to go with it because with shipping, it was only a couple dollars more. Worth every penny, and is an excellent cord for around $20.
on March 7, 2007
works great and come in perfect condition. the light is very helpfull when your looking for the end of the cord while its in a pile. lots of tools run on 15 amps so an extension cords that can handle the current is important.
on December 27, 2009
Im a carpenter and use this daily for at least eight hours a day. This is the most supple easy to roll up cord I have ever come across. Its not a "Rhino hide" cord in cold weather either, its equally as supple in the cold as it is in the middle of summer. I use it on my Bosch saw direct connect gig. Its 12 gauge so you can run most any tool on it. The only thing that would be better would be if I could get a 100' twist lock version to use as my main cord. Amazons price at $22 and change is much better than Bosch's $35 too....well worth the price.
on November 2, 2007
This cord does everything I expect an extension cord to do and does it better than most. Seems well built, I like the soft flexible feel of the cord when rolling it up and storing it. The lighted female end is a great feature, worth buying the cord for. I would buy a couple of 50 footers if Amazon sold them. Now I have to link 2 or 3 together to get the length I sometimes need.