The first Bluetooth headset from Bose does what others can't: It lets you hear and be heard, even as noise levels around you change. No matter where you are--busy street, crowded lobby, airport terminal--your conversation won't suffer. The unusually light and compact headset, with its proprietary StayHear ear tip, also provides comfort and stability while you're on the go. And simple, intuitive controls make it easy to take calls.
Designed to fit comfortably and securely in your ear (see larger image
Advanced Bose technologies adjust volume to changing noise around you automatically, even in very loud environments (see larger image
"Can You Hear Me Now?" Yes. Finally.
The Bose Bluetooth headset dramatically reduces interruptions like "What?" and "Say it again?" from your mobile phone conversations. Finally, you're less likely to miss important parts of the call when background noise gets loud.
Bose advanced technology automatically senses noise around you and adjusts the headset volume accordingly. In a loud environment, the volume increases so you can hear your call. When things quiet down, the volume decreases. Either way, the listening level remains constant, even as noise conditions change. All the while, Bose TriPort acoustic structure ensures a natural voice quality, whatever the volume level.
Easy-to-reach, intuitive controls let you take and end
calls easily (see larger image
The Bose Bluetooth headset weighs less than
half an ounce (see larger image
You'll sound Better, Too.
The person on the other end hears you better as well. The headset's noise-rejecting microphone differentiates between your voice and background noise, and transmits more of you and less noise to the listener.
With technologies that accentuate voices over noise, the Bose Bluetooth headset allows for more natural-sounding conversations with less effort and frustration--at both ends of the line.
Improved sound quality is just half the story. The Bose Bluetooth headset is also more comfortable than traditional Bluetooth headsets. Advanced design and materials enable the headset to stay securely--and comfortably--in place. The soft, StayHear silicone tip, customized for the right ear, distributes contact over a greater area inside the ear, avoiding known pressure points. As a result, the headset stays in your ear without being too tight. No uncomfortable ear hook needed.
Easy to Use On the Go
The Bose Bluetooth headset is especially easy to use, with no complicated button codes to remember. There are separate buttons for power, volume and call send/end, all conveniently located on the top and bottom edges of the headset. And every action, from taking and ending calls to putting the headset on or taking it off, can be accomplished easily with one hand--important while you're driving or on the go.
- Adaptive audio adjustment technology automatically adjusts headset volume depending on surrounding noise: a constant listening level is maintained as the user moves between quiet and loud environments.
- Noise-rejecting microphone filters out noise around you, allowing the person on the other end of the call to hear more of your voice.
Soft, StayHear silicone tip is designed to fit the contours of the ear and comes in 3 sizes (see larger image
- TriPort acoustic structure ensures natural-sounding voice quality and allows for louder volume in noisy environments.
- Three sizes of StayHear removable silicone tips (S, M and L) increase stability with a comfortable, personalized fit for the right ear. No need for an ear hook.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 4.5 hours of talk time and 175 hours of standby time per charge.
- Battery indicator shows battery status from green to amber to red. Complete recharge takes 3 hours.
- Answer/end call button makes it easy to answer and end calls with a simple pinch that won't dislodge the headset. Also enables pairing with your Bluetooth phone.
- Power slider switch lets you easily turn headset power on (green) or off (red) one-handed, with a quick slide of the switch.
- Wall and USB chargers provide two options for charging the headset battery.
- Carrying case protects headset during transport and storage.
What's in the Box
Bose Bluetooth Headset, wall charger, USB cable, three sizes of StayHear tips (small, medium, and large), carry case, operating instructions
Dedication to research and excellence: It's been the Bose approach to better sound since Dr. Amar G. Bose founded the company in 1964. Ever since then, Bose engineers have focused on creating better technology. You'll find that focus exemplified in the Bose Bluetooth headset, with advances that ensure premium performance and convenience.