Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bose StayHear Headphone Tips - Medium (2 Pairs)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Medium|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on December 27, 2010
I have owned my Bose in-ear headphones (white/black stripes) for a little over a year now and they have been great to me and my wife for the gym, listening on the computer, etc. We have lost a few ear tips since by accident so we needed some new ones. I saw these on Amazon and gave them a shot. I ordered the medium ones because I thought they should fit any ear...And I think it was a great choice for the wife and I, they stay in my ear WAY better than the original style especially since they kind of wrap around the one part of your ear. We always had a hard time keeping the old style in the ear especially if we were using them to run/jog. Overall if you need some new ear tips go with the new stayhear style and order the ones you think will fit for your ear, I used the old style as a reference of what size to order.
on January 29, 2011
After several years of trying everything to keep the original Bose ear buds in place (replace tips, try all three sizes, wash tips with stuff to make them sticky) I had given up wearing them while I worked out. As soon as I would start to sweat, out they'd pop. I ride a stationary bike for 45 minutes every day and the Bose ear buds would be out of my ears in about 5 minutes. So I gave up and started wearing headphones.

Then I saw the new ear bud tip design (StayHear TM) and thought, what the heck. Got them yesterday (Size Medium because that's the size in the old ones that fit) Used them this morning and they stayed in my ear the whole 45 minutes. In fact I had to pry them out when I was finished.

I love them. They fit. They're comfortable, They stay in. Now I have my Bose quality sound back. Thank you Bose.

UPDATE: After several days of use, the performance of the first day is confirmed. They stay in my ears during a full 50 minute workout without any loosening at all. Ahhhhhh.....
on July 10, 2013
I bought these as replacements when I lost one. These are exactly the same as the ones that come with the headphones, manufactured by BOSE and everything.

I paid $8 for two pairs, which seems fair I guess.

They showed up on time.

This is the most boring review ever, nobody will read it.
on November 21, 2011
Just want to let others know that these buds work for the previous Bose headphones as replacements and work great for running/staying in your ear. [...]
on April 14, 2015
Exactly what is pictured. I love these ear buds. They don't fall out when I run.
review image
on February 12, 2016
I recently lost my right small headphone tip and had to use a large until I ordered these. Amazons Prime, so it came in two days and this is not aftermarket, but straight from BOSE.
My Bose earbuds are by far the best I've ever had and it's because these tips fit perfectly, don't plug up my ears and are painless. Love that I could order replacements online. And two pair means I should be set for a while.
review image
on November 24, 2012
I have the smallest ear canals and these are the only tips that not only fit in my ears, but stay in my ears while I jog.
on December 15, 2010
I use my In-Ear headphones primarily when I'm running or training, so they get used quite a bit. Having used the original headphones for 3 years now, as long as I was using the appropriate size ear tips (L), I have not had any instance of the headphones slipping out. The ear buds have always been very snug and dependable. However, I place my headphones under my shirt when I run and inevitably, the motion of my body causes the shirt to pull and tug on my ears, making it a bit uncomfortable on my ears and makes me fear the possibility that the ear buds will eventually slip out.

I bought these new StayHear tips for replacements on my original In-Ear headphones. Now with the new StayHear Tips, it adds extra security that the buds will never fall out because the new tips fit along the countours, between the interior cartilage, of your ear. Granted, it's not a perfect fit since I have to tuck the top portion into my ear, but I believe that having them also improves the noise cancellation of the earphones. The new buds seemingly provide an insulation and "trap" more of the sound so you can enjoy your music more. I've noticed this because it gets loud when I run on the treadmill and usually have to turn the volume very high. Since using these StayHear tips, I've been able to tone down the volume. Also, when I'm running, the buds are stuck in there (in a good way). The buds are secure enough that it eliminates the discomfort caused by my shirt from my running motion.

I might also add that these are a good alternative to those over-the-ear headphones that Sony and Co. produce. When I have my glasses on, those over-the-ear headphones were extremely uncomfortable and especially bulky. Now, I'm able to get the same effect of the over-the-ear headphones without all that junk.

Having already spent $90 on a pair of the original In-Ear buds, I was reluctant to spend another $100 on the IE2 just to get the new ear bud design and the "improved sound." I think the original headphones already provide great depth of sound, so an additional $10 for these buds was not a bad deal to reinvent my old headphones. The shipping is also very fast, received within 3-4 days. If you have not experienced customer service from Bose before, they really got their stuff together, so you will be getting these buds from a reliable source. All in all, these are a nice add-on/replacement to your headphones.
on February 21, 2012
Did not fit Bose headphones as listed. The picture looks like the ones I was replacing, but when I got them, they looked a bit different then the picture and they would not install.. like they where for another kind of headphone style. Not sure what happened.
on March 30, 2015
I bought these as replacements for the earpieces on my Bose QuietComfort i20 headphones. They fit, and attach correctly, but they are missing the flange/seal that helps them seal out noise. The headphones still work alright, but there is an appreciable loss of noise reduction due to the loose seal. I think the noise cancellation may be less effective when the ear canal isn't an enclosed space.

The correct part is available on Amazon and is a couple of dollars more expensive. I highly recommend going with that instead. I'm also going to try those on my regular Bose ear buds to see if it improves sound quality and noise attenuation.