Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 27, 2008
When running the SoundDock in battery mode at a party-level (2-4 below max) of volume you get around 3-5hrs of playback. At lower levels you can go 8+ When you're out without a plugin location and want to have a good party with great music a backup battery is essential. This fills the bill!
on August 3, 2013
We use bose portable for beach, camping and climbing, if you use the aux cable instead of the dock station, this battery will last you over 7-8 hrs of lifetime, could be more, but the most we've used it without charging is 8hrs.
on January 18, 2013
The Bose SoundLink Air is very convenient, since it works on Airplay. However, it's got to be plugged in. If you buy this battery, just pop it on and you now have a wireless speaker that doesn't have to be plugged in. When I first bought the SoundLink Air, I didn't even realize that it had the battery option. I'm glad it's available.
on September 23, 2011
I have a portable Bose SoundDock for my iPod. I take it to parties, picnics and many other places where we enjoy music. I bought another battery so that we don't run out of music where ever we take it. The second battery really came in handy when we had the major blackout, here in southern California, this month. I love my music, which means I really love the extra battery. Now I know to keep both batteries charged, just in case. The battery is very easy to replace on the SoundDock and it lasts approximately eight hours. I am very glad I bought it. For me the price was worth it!
on September 2, 2014
I'm at Pedicab driver in Houston and I like to listen to my Bose stereo while I'm working. I bought this battery for a back up. Sometimes we work very long shifts but usually one battery on full blast can last up to five hours straight. Sometimes I work longer than five hours so I got a back up. I recommend this to anybody that is wanting to buy it.This message is from houstonpedicab.com Houston Pedicab.
on January 11, 2013
I got a Soundlink Air as a Christmas gift this past Christmas and I'm in love with my speaker! The quality of the sound is very good for such a small unit. I was, however, disappointed that Bose made Soundlink Air customers pay extra money to buy the battery, since this is not a cheap product (none of the Bose products are but still, it should have come with a battery) and it's supposed to be a portable speaker therefore a battery is required to serve that purpose. Anyway, ordered this battery on Amazon and couldn't be happier with my purchase because now I can actually carry my speaker around without having to look for a power outlet. It lasts about three days without having to recharge it, and for reference, I listen to music for about an hour/ an hour and a half a day.
on June 20, 2014
I put this on my sound dock and its like new again, over the past few years the battery life has gone down as it does with any rechargable battery. But this keeps the product feeling new and I think the portable sound dock is way better than any new product that bose is putting out.
on December 31, 2014
If you have a Bose Sounddock portable, then you will need the second battery to keep you pool party going all day. The OEM battery only last around 4 hours, so this will double the length of your party. Definitly a Bose manufactured product as described.
on February 4, 2014
At the price paid for the Soundlink Air, it's a bummer to have to pay even more to actually make the device fully portable. Having said that, the ability to take a great-sounding speaker to the beach and on trips is well worth the small price of admission.
on December 26, 2013
Not much to say since it is just a battery other than.

a) it works
b) it requires no initial setup / documentation
c) it works for a long time
d) it adds significant value to a now inexpensive bose speaker