Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 23, 2012
The case holds the headphones perfectly. It also comes with a couple of pockets inside that can be removed or moved because they are fastened with velcro. But, remember, if you're buying the headphones, they already come with a case even though the product description omits that bit of info.
on October 9, 2012
Hi, I bought this products because when I bought the BOSE QuietComfort 15, it is not mentioned that it comes with the carrying case, and Amazon also said that people who bought the headset also buy the case.
This is a misinformation, the headset comes with the carrying case and also the airplane adapter.
44 comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2012
I'll save anyone interested some time. I called one of the branches and they tried to fit the AE2's into this case. It almost goes in but will not because of the shape. I'm going to look into Case Logic, on the Musician's Friend website and in a few other places to see if I can come up with something that fits the dimensions of 7 x 8.5 x 2.
66 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2012
Purchased one of these to carry my AE2 around. It didn't exactly fit AE2 because the bulges inside that are supposed to be inserted into headphones' cups were too tall. So I used a knife to brutally cut the top part of them, then removed hidden firm plastic inserts found inside of bulges through the holes. Now case fits AE2 with the added bonus of looking funny inside and making me smile every time I open it.
review image
33 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2013
did not know it already came with the QC15.. so you really do not need to order it. if you needed it that is great
on October 29, 2012
THe case itself is fine for the protection of the excellent headphones.
The problem is the way it was marketed.
Having set about to purchase the Quiet Comfort Headphones, the supplementary ad suggested buy this (headphones) with this (carrying case) + this ( a socket for airplane use.
Assuming therefore that the case and socket did NOT come with the headphones, I purchased the two add-ons unnecessarily. So I finnished up with an extra case which is stylish and useful. However one is all you can use.
Poor show.
on October 10, 2013
Excellent Quality 100%
Original Bose product , really good price.!!!
I have the new Bose AE2w Bluetooth and fit perfect on this carrying case whit the cables as well
10 stars for sure !!!
Bose devices are very expensive ,and is better wen you keep on original Bose products because are made for carrying does devices and keep safety .
This case fell on the highway
I leave my backpack open driving my motorcycle and i note something left out from my backpack ,was this carrying case and i can guarantee this keep my headphone safe
Only scratches on the case ..
This save my 249,00$ AE2w new Headphone!!!
on March 9, 2014
I wanted it to protect my new Bose AE2w headphones and was not sure if the fit would work. I took the plunge and purchased it only to find out that it works flawlessly. I have to take off the "dongle" piece, but that is it. I love this case and use it every day now to protect my wireless headphones!

Wanted to update this review. I have had this case for well over a year now and they have still protected my AE2w headphones flawlessly. There are not any signs of wear on the case overall and inside is still as soft as when I first bought it! Still a highly recommended product by me for anyone trying to protect their Bose headphone purchase!
on May 31, 2013
I ordered this for my AE2 headset based on some reviews here. It "sorta" does, but the bumps inside are for the deeper QC headset. I was worried that the pressure from the bumps on the inside of headset would damage my AE2 ... soooo rather than send it back... I did some surgery on the case and cut out the plastic inserts in the bumps with an exacto knife. I still wanted a Bose case for protection, it fits now, the AE2 doesn't slide and fits without the pressure. Would I buy again? no not for AE2s, probably should have sent it back, but I like the name on the case. There are other non Bose cases on Amazon that would fit without having to put a knife to it.
on January 9, 2016
Genuine Bose product. I left my original case on an airplane and I was super bitter about it, but this was a perfect replacement at a pretty good price. I have been happy with it. The inside zipper pocket is perfect to store a few extra batteries.

Fits my QC15's great.

(The wear marks on the inside are from MY use, not from the seller)
review image review image